Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34944035/steve-kerr-warriors-try-different

ORLANDO, Fla. -- This season's version of the Golden State Warriors is not the same as the one that won the NBA championship just five months ago. Their bench is struggling, their defense sits at the bottom of the league and they cannot win on the road. Those are areas that have been instrumental to their identity, and without them the Warriors are struggling.

Their 130-129 loss to the Orlando Magic on Thursday night was the most recent example of their struggles. And now, the Warriors sit in 12th place in the Western Conference with a 3-6 record, including an 0-5 record on the road after their fourth straight loss on the current five-game road trip.

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

Old, fat and lazy can happen to you real quick.  Throw a couple mill in there and it’s mojitos at the pool bar 24/7/365.

Such is the nature of things…

Gs is just tanking for wemby. It's obvious and the NBA shouldn't allow it. 

• Confused 1

I'm curious what others who have watched every game of theirs think, but as a local I've already said what I think the Dubs problems are so far this year. I also said they will likely figure it out.

We're what..10% done with the season?

10 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Old, fat and lazy can happen to you real quick.  Throw a couple mill in there and it’s mojitos at the pool bar 24/7/365.

Such is the nature of things…

Ironically it's been primarily the young 2nd team players who haven't played well. 

The starting 5 are the only ones on the roster with a positive +/- so far. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

7 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Gs is just tanking for wemby. It's obvious and the NBA shouldn't allow it. 

Out-tanking the Rockets doesn’t seem feasible.

Edit…if y’all keep quoting me looking for that smoke, y’all gonna make me spill my mojito.

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Haha 2

I don't know if the Nets are this bad or the Kings are this good.  Probably more the Nets being horrible.  It's sad how Durant is wasting the final years of whatever youth he has left there.  34 and not getting any younger.  Nets defense is atrocious, and they have no flow on offense.  Kyrie Irving isn't going to fix that.

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I don't know if the Nets are this bad or the Kings are this good.  Probably more the Nets being horrible.  It's sad how Durant is wasting the final years of whatever youth he has left there.  34 and not getting any younger.  Nets defense is atrocious, and they have no flow on offense.  Kyrie Irving isn't going to fix that.

Surprised they lost after Ben Simmons blew up and scored 11 points, hitting double figures for the first time this season.

What do you all think about Giannis pushing the ladder? Lol. To me it is much ado about nothing. If you read the story, to me it is more about Montrez Harrell being a dick and preventing Giannis from doing his routine. The guy just wants to make 10 in a row. There are two hoops on the court.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

What do you all think about Giannis pushing the ladder? Lol. To me it is much ado about nothing. If you read the story, to me it is more about Montrez Harrell being a dick and preventing Giannis from doing his routine. The guy just wants to make 10 in a row. There are two hoops on the court.

I don’t understand Harrell’s point about needing to work on his game. He just needs to find an open chair and sit.  Boom.  He’s ready for the next game.

• Haha 2