Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

read up on who these people are that show up for Kyrie, and get praised by Brown.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/04/11/courting-butt-naked-israel-united-christ-attempts-recruit-former-cannibal-and-leader

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/radical-hebrew-israelites

Hate spreads when it isn’t confronted.  

People that have spent time in DC have almost certainly run into one branch of these clowns screaming hate outside a metro stop.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35153937/lebron-james-faults-media-not-asking-1957-jerry-jones-photo

James grew up in Akron, Ohio, about an hour from Cleveland where the Browns played their NFL home games, but identified as a Cowboys fan as a child, explaining as an adult that he just wanted to be associated with a winner while enduring a hardscrabble upbringing. In October, in an Instagram Live appearance with longtime friend and business partner Maverick Carter to promote "The Shop" partnering with Amazon to provide an alternate telecast for "Thursday Night Football," James explained why he had stopped rooting for the Cowboys.

"I had to sit out on the Cowboys, man," James said when asked whether he was still a Cowboys fan. "There's just a lot of things that were going on when guys were kneeling. Guys were having freedom of speech and wanting to do it in a very peaceful manner. ... The organization was like, 'If you do that around here, then you will never play for this franchise again.' I just didn't think that was appropriate."

• Thumb up 1

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35169528/warriors-draymond-green-says-appreciates-fan-pledge-match-fine

Following Draymond Green's $25,000 fine for cursing at a fan earlier this week, the fan defended Green and even pledged to match the fine for charity.

Green was fined by the NBA on Thursday for "directing obscene language toward a fan" during the Warriors' 116-113 loss to the Dallas Mavericks the night before.

Shortly after the fine was announced, Dallas resident Alykhan Rehmatullah took to Twitter to name himself as the fan who had the exchange with Green and even defended the Warriors star, writing in his tweet, "Shouldn't be like that, we were just having fun. I'll match the $25k to your favorite charity or NBA Cares. Your call."

Rehmatullah told ESPN on Friday night that he didn't agree with the fine because he "didn't take offense" to Green's language.

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

He’s not wrong.  The game is a great deal easier if you can freeze the defender by essentially picking up the ball and then dribbling again.  The travel stuff we’ve known about.  He should do a video on moving screens because those have become ridiculous too.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Poole ****ed up

Your boy Klay Thompson was trending on Twitter for that late game lazy defense.  

• Like 1

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35249338/draymond-green-no-real-consequences-bad-fan-behavior

Green, meanwhile, addressed what happened and how he handled it.

"Some people look at NBA players like they're superhuman," he said. "That they're this larger-than-life figure. So you come and you get someone to say something back and they get fined. They go home and laugh with their buddies.

"I think it's just one of those things when you can hold it in and get to the ref and get them out, it's great."

Look here my friends and gaze upon this fresh hell that I have found for you.  

Being on the bottom of an opposing teams celebratory pile up has to be pretty high on the list of most humiliating possible outcomes on a basketball court.  I hadn’t even considered such a thing possible until now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Look here my friends and gaze upon this fresh hell that I have found for you.  

Being on the bottom of an opposing teams celebratory pile up has to be pretty high on the list of most humiliating possible outcomes on a basketball court in life. I hadn’t even considered such a thing possible until now.

Gotta be up there with risking your life in deployment overseas, and your woman taunting you with a sex tape where she's getting worked like an  Egyptian camel.

• Haha 1