Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I forced myself to watch an entire Laker game.  They’re the basketball equivalent of showing up with a knife to a gun fight.  They can’t shoot at all, and they’re in an era where every team is built to spread the floor with shooting.  Unless their plan is to land Victor Wembanyama in the draft, I can’t see why they chose this roster construction.  

6 hours ago, Destino said:

I forced myself to watch an entire Laker game.  They’re the basketball equivalent of showing up with a knife to a gun fight.  They can’t shoot at all, and they’re in an era where every team is built to spread the floor with shooting.  Unless their plan is to land Victor Wembanyama in the draft, I can’t see why they chose this roster constriction.  

that’s what I was saying. Aside from Davis who can’t shoot but is at least talented, the team is awful. If Pelinka was a secret Celtics spy sent to sabotage the Lakers, I’m not sure they would have fielded a worse team to put around Lebron. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34904011/sources-joshua-primo-allegedly-exposed-women

The San Antonio Spurs' release of guard Joshua Primo -- the No. 12 pick in the 2021 NBA draft -- stemmed from multiple alleged instances of him exposing himself to women, sources told ESPN on Saturday.

The decision to release Primo on Friday night was sudden and shocking, and it spoke to the severity of the issues surrounding the promising 19-year old player.

The team had recently picked up the $4.3 million 2023-24 option on Primo's contract, signifying a level of confidence in his future with the franchise.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Irving gives off a Darrell Brooks vibe.

Basketball related, his team is 1-5.  Does he and Durant believe they need to tank for Wembanyama in order to be competitive?

No superstar is trying to tank. What KD or Kyrie care about a franchise they might not be on getting better ina couple years? Besides the Rockets can pick swap if they continue to really stink it up this year.

FgS2SItXkAAYiUE?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

No superstar is trying to tank. What KD or Kyrie care about a franchise they might not be on getting better ina couple years? Besides the Rockets can pick swap if they continue to really stink it up this year.

FgS2SItXkAAYiUE?format=jpg&name=medium

What’s funny is they are actually trying and are worse than San Antonio, OKC, Portland, Charlotte, and Indiana.

Then buy him out and sue to get the money back in the contract.

Don't keep selling his damn jerseys with "the opinions of our employees don't speak for our organization as a whole" BS.

This is the same league that took the Clippers from their owner for racist remarks, stop pretending to be woke and figure this **** out.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Golden State returned everyone from a championship team and as of this point would be missing the playoffs (still have not won away from home)

Can't explain that

They have played bad transition defense so far. Plus Klay is on a time restriction still, Iggy hasn't played at all, and their 2nd unit hasn't been good other than JP. 

Have to assume they'll figure it out. 

• Haha 1