Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

@Dr. Do Itch Big draymond got all in his grill and Poole pushed him off to create space, he wasn’t escalating anything. That excuse is about as lame as the punch. Poole did not want to engage. Draymond knew that 100%. There is no excuse, Draymond just dropped a close teammate and friend. You don’t do that.

It says more about Draymond than anyone else.

He said it himself, it was pathetic and a huge mistake. Lame AF imo. 

• Thumb up 2

7 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

This dude is the absolute truth.  He’s going to fill out a bit still but already has a real body unlike Chet Holmgren.  My nickname for Chet is Bench Minutes.  Wembanyama is a ****ing superstar.

Sky is the limit for him. Besides his very thin frame which can be improved I hope he won't become an arrogant diva. He's very young willing to work his ass off and being humble so far. He makes me think of Mbappé, hoping his entourage won't be a negative influence nor a distraction.

Guys you don't need to defend an overrated role player like Draymond so fiercely. I get yinz Warrior fans but come on. Draymond is just an irritant who gets under teams skin. Plus with him attacking his teammate unprovoked not sure why you all are so quick to defend him. He's not an honorable character, he doesn't need your support lol

• Thumb up 2

8 hours ago, FrFan said:

Sky is the limit for him. Besides his very thin frame which can be improved I hope he won't become an arrogant diva. He's very young willing to work his ass off and being humble so far. He makes me think of Mbappé, hoping his entourage won't be a negative influence nor a distraction.

if he doesn’t get injured I can’t imagine a scenario where he isn’t a top 5 superstar that dominates the league. 

and as far an injuries go, he is really athletic and graceful for someone his size. He’s not lumbering like Yao or many that side or even walking like a grandpa like Oden was. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@Dr. Do Itch Big draymond got all in his grill and Poole pushed him off to create space, he wasn’t escalating anything. That excuse is about as lame as the punch. Poole did not want to engage. Draymond knew that 100%. There is no excuse, Draymond just dropped a close teammate and friend. You don’t do that.

It says more about Draymond than anyone else.

He said it himself, it was pathetic and a huge mistake. Lame AF imo. 

Poole could have easily walked away after Draymond came up to him. If you want to create space, walk away. Don’t escalate the situation by pushing him. If im Poole, I walk away. 

Draymond definitely needs to figure out his anger issues. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Poole could have easily walked away after Draymond came up to him. If you want to create space, walk away. Don’t escalate the situation by pushing him. If im Poole, I walk away. 

Draymond definitely needs to figure out his anger issues. 

he wasn't expecting to be sucker punched

it'd be like someone just coming up to you on the street and punching you

what did you do? nothing. What did Poole do? Nothing.

"WELL HE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK"

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Poole could have easily walked away after Draymond came up to him. If you want to create space, walk away. Don’t escalate the situation by pushing him.

Of course, he didn’t need to create space. He could have just stood his ground. That’s assuming Draymond would accept a standstill.

Green struts into Poole’s space and into his face. Poole walks away. What do you think Green does? Do you think he follows him and taunts him as a ****?!? What message do you think that sends to that locker room?

7 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

he wasn't expecting to be sucker punched

it'd be like someone just coming up to you on the street and punching you

what did you do? nothing. What did Poole do? Nothing.

"WELL HE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK"

This only tells me that you have no idea what a sucker punch is. 

• Confused 1

I have less of a problem with the fact that someone punched a team mate, and more of a problem with

- it basically green stalking him down. Something that happens mid play and a scuffle is just different. 
- green’s just got a history of being a ****ty dude 

- not that it really matters but he hit him hard. It’s just a bad look on video. 

people get competitive and **** happens. Football has the same crap. But golden state accepted he’s a ****ty dude a while ago so just gotta move on.

i imagine it’s awkward for Poole 😂

Edited by tshile

Does anyone have League Pass? I'm trying out the seven-day free trial on Prime and so far it's an absolute mess. I can't save or bookmark the channel, I have to search "nba" every single time I want to go to it. Plus the slider is showing past games, tonight's games, and upcoming games all shuffled together, making it impossible to determine how many games are on for a particular night. Imo, it should be sorted by date.

Am I missing a feature or something? The navigation is killing me.

Edited by Metalhead

11 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Does anyone have League Pass? I'm trying out the seven-day free trial on Prime and so far it's an absolute mess. I can't save or bookmark the channel, I have to search "nba" every single time I want to go to it. Plus the slider is showing past games, tonight's games, and upcoming games all shuffled together, making it impossible to determine how many games are on for a particular night. Imo, it should be sorted by date.

Am I missing a feature or something? The navigation is killing me.

I get it every year through NBA.com, no issues at all.  I've got some added channels through Prime and it's always a pain in the ass finding content, I have to almost always search as well.

9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I get it every year through NBA.com, no issues at all.  I've got some added channels through Prime and it's always a pain in the ass finding content, I have to almost always search as well.

What devices can you watch the NBA.com sub on? Are you able to get it on your tv?

21 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Overpaid

Other than drafting someone, I don't think GSW has any other avenue of getting someone of Poole's caliber while they have Curry, Thompson, and Wiggins on the books (not a superstar, but is a meaningful and important contributor to their championship roster).  

Poole may not be worth 30 mil to other teams, but GSW can't spend that money elsewhere to replace his contribution.