Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The injuries to KD and KT may have extended their window actually if it forces them to stay or hurts their FA market 

They gonna have to offer two players on the wrong side of 30 with potential long term injuries max deals. And they have too or else they won’t ever attract a star free agent again.

they are finished

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Defensively they got worked. Raps were the only ones to do it consistently but they had trouble all postseason.

Back to the drawing board

The defensive drop off and lack of shooting. Lack of shooting been a problem for them last two seasons but Durant’s injury illuminated it.

That team has a lot of heart tho.

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

“Ruined basketball by guaranteeing a title for the next 5 years”

“There is no point in watching the nba.”

24 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Sooo do the champs have to visit Queen Elizabeth or something? 🤨

They have to hunt down a polar bear and eat its heart, then apologize to it, for Canada to recognize them as champions.  

• Haha 2

I hope no one asks him if he's coming back, just so he doesnt break into so.e cryptic, creepy response like "The answer lies in Orion's Belt 👽"

I hope you get famous someday and I hope someone interviews you just so you can give some weird ass cryptic sci-fi response.  I'd love to see it. :ols:

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 1

I hope no one asks him if he's coming back, just so he doesnt break into so.e cryptic, creepy response like "The answer lies in Orion's Belt 👽"

I think Kyrie is more likely to say some **** like that

Kawhi would probably be like "whats tomorrow?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

One of the better post-seasons I can remember... I knew the randomness of not having LeBron would cause some good moments.

Would’ve been great to have a game 7. Definitely would’ve been one too which is the most disappointing 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CrypticVillain said:

One of the better post-seasons I can remember... I knew the randomness of not having LeBron would cause some good moments.

And the ratings were down!  Fraudulent basketball fans that don’t even know what they missed.  

So so many great moments.  The rise of Jokic.  Lillard smacking down Westbrook.  Embiid vs Kawhi.  Giannis running into a literal and figurative wall.  The Celtics crapping their pants.  Great post season.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Toronto will probably accept this trade of a championship for the one-year rental, but I'm cringing when they start seriously asking him that.  He can do what he wants to do now, like return to his pod and meditate over it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Sooo do the champs have to visit Queen Elizabeth or something? 🤨

You know.... This is a good question. The NBA is such ani international league now....  And im pretty sure the chip namesake is Canadian

I'd lol if they went to see Trudeau instead, and the O'Brien trophy never returned to US soil

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Already tired of hearing about "The first nba championship outside of the United States!"  You can spend US currency there.  Yeah, technically it's not the United States but let's stop pretending it's New Guinea.  

Theyre just getting us used to the idea before they announce the Memphis Grizzlies are moving to London.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Theyre just getting us used to the idea before they announce the Memphis Grizzlies are moving to London.

They need to move to a black hole.Feels like theyve hired a new HC for like the 6th consecutive season. Theyre a joke

Good god, is Stephen A being guarded by the Expendables???

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You know.... This is a good question. The NBA is such ani international league now....  And im pretty sure the chip namesake is Canadian

I'd lol if they went to see Trudeau instead, and the O'Brien trophy never returned to US soil

Had to look into it, I don't know what the 93 Montreal Canadians did, but the 92 Toronto Blue Jays got invited to the White House by Bush 1.