Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Me too. I can't see it either which makes this whole faux courtship thing even more ****ed up

He's probably ****ing with the owner cause he's still butt hurt over the letter just to see if he will get his apology.  Then once he gets it, he will sign with the Heat.  With his ego, I could completely see him pulling some high school drama queen **** like that.

• Like 1

Well the latest "news" does say that he is still mad about the letter from Gilbert to the fans. So who knows?

With that being said, Lebron doesn't owe anybody jack. He can take all the time he wants in my opinion. With him, it's more than just basketball, so it would be a mistake to rush into a decision...

Besides, I like a good heel move just as much as the next person lol

He's probably ****ing with the owner cause he's still butt hurt over the letter just to see if he will get his apology.  Then once he gets it, he will sign with the Heat.  With his ego, I could completely see him pulling some high school drama queen **** like that.

I would love that. lol

1.)Raptors fans are banking on the fact that KD was a fan of the team growing up.

2.)He's cool with Drake

3.)He's good friends with Vasquez

In other words,there's nothing they have better than DC...imo.

I think his love for the Redskins trumps all of that. 

Well the latest "news" does say that he is still mad about the letter from Gilbert to the fans. So who knows?

With that being said, Lebron doesn't owe anybody jack. He can take all the time he wants in my opinion. With him, it's more than just basketball, so it would be a mistake to rush into a decision...

Besides, I like a good heel move just as much as the next person lol

I would love that. lol

Now thinking from a pure wrestling perspective, it would be funny as **** if he say, said, I'm going to sign in Cleveland and asked that it be televised.  Smiles, shakes the Cavs owners hand.  Sits down, acts like he's reviewing the contract (his agent to the other side of him).  Agent pulls out another set of papers, puts them beside him.

He starts signing both sets.  Hands the contract to the Cavs owner and where his signature is supposed to be now reads, "I'm keeping my talents in South Beach".  Hands the other contract to his agent, has his actual signature on it and it's from the Heat.  

Out of the reporter group, guy takes off hat/sunglasses.  It's Pat Riley.  He runs up to the Cavs owner, flips him the bird and Stone Cold stuns him.  Two more reporters come out, take off hats/sunglasses.  It's Wade and Bosh with a huge, retro 1980s boom box.  They exit to the Rattlesnake's music.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 6

But why do this to yourself LeBron. 

Thank you, Taze.  James spent the last 4 years trying to repair his reputation for emo NBA fans like me.  a few minutes after "The Decision," I hated Lebron.  I absolutely adored him in Cleveland.  Hometown kid....becomes the hometown hero?!  Could you write a better story than that?!  only to defecate on the city that embraced him as their "King." 

Did he not learn his lesson?!  If he ends up not going to cleveland, you woulda thought he would be smart enough to make his announcement a few days ago, and not allow the city of Cleveland to print "redemption" t-shirts and gather outside his house.  If he goes to Cleveland, great.  But.......IF he returns to Miami, I would hire extra security for games this year played in Cleveland. 

Also, that would show how much of a dbag this guy really is.  Is Lebron friendly?  Yes.  Does he speak to the media honestly in post-game interviews?  Yes.  But is he a 100% "hey, look at me!" dickhead?  Absolutely. 

At this point, letting it boil over to the point were at today, Lebron is a complete d-bag if he signs anywhere else but Cleveland.  Period.  Lebron apologisits are out in full force, but they can't mitigate the damage that he's done with the Decision Part Deux. 

Now thinking from a pure wrestling perspective, it would be funny as **** if he say, said, I'm going to sign in Cleveland and asked that it be televised.  Smiles, shakes the Cavs owners hand.  Sits down, acts like he's reviewing the contract (his agent to the other side of him).  Agent pulls out another set of papers, puts them beside him.

He starts signing both sets.  Hands the contract to the Cavs owner and where his signature is supposed to be now reads, "I'm keeping my talents in South Beach".  Hands the other contract to his agent, has his actual signature on it and it's from the Heat.  

Out of the reporter group, guy takes off hat/sunglasses.  It's Pat Riley.  He runs up to the Cav's owner, flips him the bird and Stone Cold stuns him.  Two more reporters come out, take off hats/sunglasses.  It's Wade and Bosh with a huge, retro 1980s boom box.  They exit to the Rattlesnake's music.

I literally just LOL'd at work! That would be awesome, and I'll boo Lebron next season like a good WWE fan should. 

• Like 1

Chewy, Lebron is going to be hated and loved no matter what he does. Like Trevor Matich said last night, he has the NBA in the palm of his hand. He's the king, and it's just time for them to kiss the ring. lol

LOL @ kiss da ring.

MLS, don't know if I've ever done this before, but I 100% disagree with you.  If Lebron never left Cleveland, he would easily be the most loved athlete in the United States.  but because of the backlash of the decision, he also became one of the most hated athletes in the country.

While he was in cleveland, I'm not sure anybody disliked him. 

And Lebron is well aware that he has the NBA in his hand.  And instead of making a public decision about where he's going so that other players (including his beloved teammate Bosh) can move forward, he decided to hop on a flight to Brazil today without an announcement....holding up the business decisions of other players.

There's really no making excuses for him anymore.  FACT:  Lebron James gets multiple orgasms watching himself cripple the basketball world as it awaits his decision.  Really no way to argue that anymore.  And I personally think that's pretty low-class.  Awful scummy. 

Bron Bron knows where he wants to play next year.  so just tell us already, right?  NO...because he's having too much fun watching the world burn.  I'm sorry guys, but Lebron james is an egomaniacal cornball. 

Thank you, Taze.  James spent the last 4 years trying to repair his reputation for emo NBA fans like me.  a few minutes after "The Decision," I hated Lebron.  I absolutely adored him in Cleveland.  Hometown kid....becomes the hometown hero?!  Could you write a better story than that?!  only to defecate on the city that embraced him as their "King." 

Did he not learn his lesson?!  If he ends up not going to cleveland, you woulda thought he would be smart enough to make his announcement a few days ago, and not allow the city of Cleveland to print "redemption" t-shirts and gather outside his house.  If he goes to Cleveland, great.  But.......IF he returns to Miami, I would hire extra security for games this year played in Cleveland. 

Also, that would show how much of a dbag this guy really is.  Is Lebron friendly?  Yes.  Does he speak to the media honestly in post-game interviews?  Yes.  But is he a 100% "hey, look at me!" dickhead?  Absolutely. 

At this point, letting it boil over to the point were at today, Lebron is a complete d-bag if he signs anywhere else but Cleveland.  Period.  Lebron apologisits are out in full force, but they can't mitigate the damage that he's done with the Decision Part Deux. 

I'm telling ya, your my brother from another mother Chewy.  That's exactly how I feel about LeBron.  I loved the guy in Cleveland, then the decision came and he made a mockery out of how a "professional" should act, coupled with the fact he **** on the Cavs organization by waiting 5 mins before he announced to let them know.  

Then the whole "we're the bad guys" "haters gonna hate" **** talk that him and Wade (who I loved as well) did all season the first year there.  They acted like a bunch of Jr. High School kids talking ****.  Then they got beat in the finals and LeBron blasts all the haters and went on a whining rampage basically talking down to the average working class man.

At that point, I had lost all respect for the guy off the court (for what we know about him - since we don't know him personally).  Later on, I read an article about how he wanted to get back to his roots, started training with his high school coach again, secluded somewhere in Ohio and thought he was finally maturing.  

Started trying to like the guy again, not be a hater.  And then he just flops all the time, cries about fouls, etc. to the point he was acting like a little ****.

Now he's holding the entire NBA players, handful of clubs and fans hostage because he won't tell anyone where he's going.  He ****ing knows.  The offers have been there, the players are there or the clubs have said who they would move/acquire to get him there.  Just ****ing announce it so we can move on with free agency.

First of all, after watching the world cup, I don't think I will ever complain about an NBA player flopping again. lol

Secondly, I don't think people were mad for Lebron leaving Cleveland, it was just the manner he did it in. I will say this though, if he does stiff Cleveland again, he'll definitely have more hate than love.

I have know horse in this race. Whichever team he goes to, I want to the Wizards to see that team in the playoffs. I want a piece of that. 

LOL @ kiss da ring.

MLS, don't know if I've ever done this before, but I 100% disagree with you.  If Lebron never left Cleveland, he would easily be the most loved athlete in the United States.  but because of the backlash of the decision, he also became one of the most hated athletes in the country.

While he was in cleveland, I'm not sure anybody disliked him. 

And Lebron is well aware that he has the NBA in his hand.  And instead of making a public decision about where he's going so that other players (including his beloved teammate Bosh) can move forward, he decided to hop on a flight to Brazil today without an announcement....holding up the business decisions of other players.

There's really no making excuses for him anymore.  FACT:  Lebron James gets multiple orgasms watching himself cripple the basketball world as it awaits his decision.  Really no way to argue that anymore.  And I personally think that's pretty low-class.  Awful scummy. 

Bron Bron knows where he wants to play next year.  so just tell us already, right?  NO...because he's having too much fun watching the world burn.  I'm sorry guys, but Lebron james is an egomaniacal cornball. 

I agree with all of this. There is no way he's getting on that flight to Brazil undecided. It's not like it's going to be halftime at the World Cup Finals and he goes,"Oh! It just hit me, I should stay in Miami." I feel he chose Cleveland on Monday or Tuesday, probably told Pat Riley his decision and that is why Riley has got Wade trying to change his mind today. And the real reason he hasn't said anything is he doesn't want the World Cup finals and it's results raining on his ego parade. 

There is no other explanation for having made your decision, and you sit on revealing it while 95% of the league's free agents are in limbo about whether they're going to be moving to a new city in a couple of months, staying where they are, or possibly not in the league anymore and need to figure out retirement. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe this. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

Out of the reporter group, guy takes off hat/sunglasses.  It's Pat Riley.  He runs up to the Cavs owner, flips him the bird and Stone Cold stuns him.  Two more reporters come out, take off hats/sunglasses.  It's Wade and Bosh with a huge, retro 1980s boom box.  They exit to the Rattlesnake's music.

Que Good Ol JR: "OH MY GAWD! THAT'S PAT RILEY'S MUSIC!"

• Like 1

Im just having trouble seeing why the dude is going through all this.

It's been confirmed that he's one of those ppl that desperately wants ppl to like him. So wtf is gonna gamble his image like this? At this point, if he doesn't pick CLE, he'll be the biggest villain in all media. Like he's making things 10 times worse. I don't get it.

I personally don't see him as a villain. He's just an odd guy to me. Maybe a bit of an undercover narcissist too because I'm starting to think he really does love the spotlight. I Thought came across as humble up until this point

The dude has been a diva since he came into the league. He had Chosen One tattooed on his back as a kid. He has never been humble.

Woj shut that rumor down earlier today

I didn't hear it from fans. I heard it from reputable NBA insiders. On Cleveland radio actually.

The dude has been a diva since he came into the league. He had Chosen One tattooed on his back as a kid. He has never been humble.

Haha, his tat makes him a diva ?

What a piss poor example.

I mean in the last few years. My bad Steve

I thought he had really matured

I didn't hear it from fans. I heard it from reputable NBA insiders. On Cleveland radio actually.

Yeah but I'm sure at this point we all realize that Cleveland reporters don't know **** either. They're the ones really taking this to the next level

I mean in the last few years. My bad Steve

I thought he had really matured

Yeah but I'm sure at this point we all realize that Cleveland reporters don't know **** either. They're the ones really taking this to the next level

Yeah it did seem like he matured and became something of an elder statesman to the league. He is. But he's also still a diva.

LeBron's free agency has always got to be a damn thing doesn't it? Melo and Dwight too. Everyone else just signs their damn deals and goes on about their lives.

As another huge diva, I'll be interested to see if Blake Griffin makes a big thing out of his next contract too.