Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

What's shocking is that NBA Head Coach is apparently now an entry level position.

In fairness, Kerr was a GM (and a pretty decent one at that) - which gives him much more executive experience than Jackson or Kidd had.

It is a little weird that you can become a head coach in the NBA without coaching so much as a junior high game, but these teams have so many assistants now that I think the coach can be just a leader/decision maker/direction setter and stll be successful. It's not like the 70s when you may have had one assistant or the 80s where they may be 2.

Lebron series clincher? I'm shocked he attempted more FT than the entire Nets team. :o

Joe Johnson, who was on fire all night last night, attempted 1 FT. Paul Pierce, who drives to the basket, attempted 2. Leading FT attempts for the Nets? 4. Lebron and Wade? 25. So Pierce and Johnson shoot 3, Lebron and Wade shoot 25.

Heat were in the bonus with 6 min left in the 4th when they were down by 10. It was ridiculous.

• Like 4

Lebron series clincher? I'm shocked he attempted more FT than the entire Nets team. :o

Joe Johnson, who was on fire all night last night, attempted 1 FT. Paul Pierce, who drives to the basket, attempted 2. Leading FT attempts for the Nets? 4. Lebron and Wade? 25. So Pierce and Johnson shoot 3, Lebron and Wade shoot 25.

Heat were in the bonus with 6 min left in the 4th when they were down by 10. It was ridiculous.

Same old song and dance...

Yeah. LeBron got to the line on some absolute horse**** last night. He did his usual act last night and it worked. He plays on a different whistle than the other players.

Yup, makes it tough to watch.  Not as bad as watching James Harden but for example, last year's Finals, it was nice seeing him have to earn his foul calls.

Yup, makes it tough to watch.  Not as bad as watching James Harden but for example, last year's Finals, it was nice seeing him have to earn his foul calls.

LeBron is an actor. He acts like he gets fouled every time he shoots inside and he generally gets the calls. One of the fouls on Kirilenko was terrible, LeBron chucked an awkward off balance left hander that didn't come close and the ref assumes he's fouled despite there being no contact. Pierce's 5th foul was terrible too.

It is hard to watch. As big as LeBron is, he shouldn't be getting the loosest whistle.

It wouldn't have won the series for Brooklyn if they called him fair. But it would have made last night's game more fun to watch.

I hope the Heat flambé the Pacers...

For one round Sinister, I'm a Heat fan.

The enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine..

Said the same. Hope LeBron dunks on Hibberts fraud ***. Then ill root for whoever from the west in the finals.

Heat would wreck the Pacers. All playoffs the Pacers have been exposed while the Heat look invulnerable. Yet another Eastern Conference championship for the Heat, another title...

Heat over Pacers in 5

Thunder (yes, Thunder will win) over Spurs in 6

Heat over Thunder in 6 

The thing is, the NBA isn't even trying to deny that they rig these matchups for ratings. You all saw the Wizards game tonight. They got hosed big time. Sorry that Washington - Miami is less interesting that Indiana - Miami. I've never seen a league so dependent on drama and ratings to go out of their way...to give teams advantages.  :lol:

Edited by ixcuincle

Heat would wreck the Pacers. All playoffs the Pacers have been exposed while the Heat look invulnerable. Yet another Eastern Conference championship for the Heat, another title...

Heat over Pacers in 5

Thunder (yes, Thunder will win) over Spurs in 6

Heat over Thunder in 6

The thing is, the NBA isn't even trying to deny that they rig these matchups for ratings. You all saw the Wizards game tonight. They got hosed big time. Sorry that Washington - Miami is less interesting that Indiana - Miami. I've never seen a league so dependent on drama and ratings to go out of their way...to give teams advantages. :lol:

Worst post in this thread

Edited by skinsfan1523

If you hate the NBA so much then stop watching

Goddamn man

Who said I was watching. I watch hockey most of the time. I'm just tired of this officiating crap taking hold of games and the lack of parity. But apparently enough people like it to make the NBA relevant. Fine with that. 

Edited by ixcuincle

Who said I was watching. I watch hockey most of the time. I'm just tired of this officiating crap taking hold of games and the lack of parity. But apparently enough people like it to make the NBA relevant. Fine with that. 

It's just that you post that same thing over and over.  We get it.

Listen, I am a big critic of the NBA (mainly the embarrassing standard of officiating) but every league has its positives and negatives including the NBA.  If you find no positives why post about it?  I could criticize every league.

Exactly

That's the only thing you post. We get it. I love how you use hockey as some example of a perfectly run league. You know gifting lotteries to struggling famous franchises isn't sketchy AT ALL *cough* Pittsburgh*cough*

And holy **** man. The NHL has the worst officiating in the world. There isn't even a clear definition of what interference is for gods sake