Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Weak foul call on that 3

No. There is never a time when you can allow contact with a shooters wrist and he was absolutely contacting the wrist.

Didn't matter because Clippers winning has felt inevitable all game, even when they trailed big early. Maybe it's because they dominated in the paint.

DeAndre Jordan was amazing defensively in this series. Best defensive player in the post season so far, by a wide margain.

Edited by Destino

Don't know if it was their talent matching up really well with each other, but those two teams seem on a level above anyone else in the playoffs. Clips vs Blaze would be one helluva matchup.

They made for great tv but neither looked better than Miami. No team has.

I'm going to enjoy watching Perkins try to handle DeAndre Jordan. That matchup is essentially old timey Frankenstein vs Spider-Man.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

What a terrible last possession for TOR. Just gross. Good D by Brooklyn, but still. Lowry needs to give that up.

Maybe so, but the one thing I hate about the NBA is the way they officiate differently at the end of the game than they do throughout the game. All that contact would have been a foul earlier in the game.

Speaking of commercials. That one with Damian Lillard is awesome! Lol

Nevermind. I forgot some of you are just pups. You guys probably wouldn't even know who B Sanders or Karl Malone were if you saw them.

Damn, I'm old.

I'm fairly certain 99.9% of this forum would instantly recognize The Mailman or Barry in person.

• Like 1

Maybe so, but the one thing I hate about the NBA is the way they officiate differently at the end of the game than they do throughout the game. All that contact would have been a foul earlier in the game.

Yeah he was fouled at least three times on that final possession and there was a ton of arm contact on that "clean block". Worse was the grabbing of the shoulder on the drive, that's NEVER allowed in basketball. Consistency is important in officiating, last nights GS LA game was a good example, they allowed a ton of contact but they called it the same both ways and all the way to the end.

The spurs seem to be trying to win the game in the first half. Up 30!

Edited by Destino

Yeah he was fouled at least three times on that final possession and there was a ton of arm contact on that "clean block". Worse was the grabbing of the shoulder on the drive, that's NEVER allowed in basketball. Consistency is important in officiating, last nights GS LA game was a good example, they allowed a ton of contact but they called it the same both ways and all the way to the end.

The spurs seem to be trying to win the game in the first half. Up 30!

He drove into a wall of defenders.  I'm glad there was no call there.  Make a smarter play.

Roy Hibbert has 0 points and 0 boards.

That is probably the most unbelievable stat line I've ever seen in my life. A 7 foot man should at least luck into one board

moe94 the great gif master of InsideHoops forum produced this gem:

m6r.gif

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin
  • Like 6

Roy Hibbert has 0 points and 0 boards.

That is probably the most unbelievable stat line I've ever seen in my life. A 7 foot man should at least luck into one board

A 7 foot man that was selected to the allstar team this season. His playoff averages are unbelievably bad.

00db493760f7b429a7bb4dd9e0b0b90e_crop_no

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1