Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

NBA is infinitely better on Korean TV where broadcasters don't call attention to themselves yelling "BANG" after every single three pointer, or having pundits that ramble about "Momma there Go that man" or off topic musings.

Seriously ESPN completely ruined the NBA broadcasts for me. I'm watching on Korean TV with the ESPN graphics. It is ESPN without the annoying commentary, or the halftime or pre-game shows.

Just show me the score and time. Don't try to inject yourself into the game.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

look at what OKC did. That’s the blueprint. Get as many young, multi-faceted players as possible and build that way.

That sounds like Gaff.

Said it before said it again it was dumb to trade him

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

look at what OKC did. That’s the blueprint. Get as many young, multi-faceted players as possible and build that way. Wiz aren’t gonna prioritize wins for at least two more seasons. Kuzma is next on the list to get traded. Hopefully this off-season. 

I’m happy for Gaff. Dude has a chance for a ring. 

This can't be less then 12,584th time I've heard this speech or some variation of it...

RDT_20240525_2324366395796572799896136.jpg

10 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My money is on Dallas winning it all.

I’ll wait and see if they can close out the Timberwolves without any injuries. A lot can change in one game.

Also, the Celtics are much better with Porzingas at center. Word is he’ll be right as rain by the time the finals begin. I think the Celtics will be a tough out for the Mavs, but with the way they’ve been playing defense I like their chances. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

East playoffs have sucked, #1 seed Celtics coasted to the Final

Celtics run has been a joke.  First they get  Miami with no Jimmy.  Then Cavs with no Jarret Allen and Spida.  Then Pacers with no Haliburton for 2 games.  Literally every team Boston played in the postseason was missing their #1 star player.  

Granted... it's not their fault, you can only play against the guys in front of you.  But it's crazy how easy the road to the finals was for Boston.  

I know the Celtics haven't had Porzi but they were something like 20-5 without him this year. 

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Celtics run has been a joke.  First they get  Miami with no Jimmy.  Then Cavs with no Jarret Allen and Spida.  Then Pacers with no Haliburton for 2 games.  Literally every team Boston played in the postseason was missing their #1 star player.  

Granted... it's not their fault, you can only play against the guys in front of you.  But it's crazy how easy the road to the finals was for Boston.  

I know the Celtics haven't had Porzi but they were something like 20-5 without him this year. 

The entire East was in shambles. As you say the Pacers were without Haliburton, but they only got there by beating a Bucks team with Giannis and Dame. They then beat a Knicks team that was running out of bodies. You could make an all star team with the East’s injured stars.

Embiid

Giannis

Randle

Dame

D Mitch

Haliburton

Jimmy

Porzingas

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chew said:

It’s almost as of a joke as the nuggies win last season. 

let me know when they beat a 50 win team in the playoffs. 

jkjkjk I’m trolling. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I can't believe that there will be almost 10 days without games if Dallas sweeps Minnesota.

Why do they wait so long to start the Finals?

NBA has already spent millions advertising and locking in the start of the Finals for landing on D-Day 😒

I understand erring on side of caution not knowing how long Conference Finals will be, but I agree with you, why trap yourself like that  then end up with a ten day gap on top of it?

Edited by Renegade7

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

lol Europeans hate other Europeans like Latinos hate other Latinos. For example, I can’t stand destino. Lol 

Jk don’t ban me. 

in the US we’re supposed to pretend we’re all unido. You’re breaking the rules! 

• Haha 1

That vaunted Minny defense really never showed itself this series. In the Timberwolves only win, Luka and Kyrie just missed a bunch of open shots they like to take. Weird how Dallas just seemed unbothered the entire series. It clearly got to the nuggets twice and it smothered the suns. Meanwhile Luka is out there talking **** and having the time of his life.