Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

34 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Kerrs biggest problem to me has been not playing rookies and young guys in general. I mean Kuminga was +6 yesterday. They could have used him during that game ending 25-4 run. 

which makes all the mins Pod gets fascinating but POD deserves it. 

Kuminga was super raw coming out so I somewhat understand why he came along slowly. He is still very inconsistent on defense. And that +6 is a little misleading.

I mean Wiggins must of been +12 yesterday before the nuggets made that run? Or something like that so I can understand Kerr’s reason for keeping Wiggins in, what I find stupid was his rotation to put CP3 in and not Kuminga. Do we really need Curry and CP3 in at the same time? Or with Pod. 

who I felt gets screwed the worst is Moody. He always plays hard and doesn’t have those mental lapses on defense like Kuminga yet he the first one who gets his minutes shorten. Like when Klay is severely struggling, give those minutes to Moody. 

Ultimately, the team is not constructed well, too many guards and not enough size. A 6’8” rookie center is not the answer. Gordon was too much physically for the warriors. Dude scored 30 and he has no offensive skills, but he got that dog in him and he destroyed the warriors. 

On 1/6/2024 at 5:36 PM, Barry.Randolphe said:

how long before Darvin is gone? Has Lebron ever had a legit coach running things? Spoelstra was still newer when he was in Miami and it felt like the big three overruled him on a lot.

I don't believe he wants a coach that stands up to him, Riley stood up to him so young Spoelstra didn't have to way Ham does now...good luck...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Regular season NBA basketball might be the most unwatchable sport in the country..

Football with all its commercials are ****ing terrible too. Do I really need sit through so many commercials while the commanders get their back blown out? 

also warriors are trash af. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Who did Kendrick Perkins blackmail to get on ESPN as an analyst?  He is such a dolt.  His takes are like rotting carrots in the garbage.

I ask myself this everytime I hear him speak. Maybe he’s just willing to work cheap? 

On 1/15/2024 at 11:12 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Never the case when college basketball exists, a completely (squeak squeak) unwatchable (squeak squeak)  product (clank) (squeak) that means (clank)  (squeak) (shout) (whistle) nothing. 

Truly facinating how they turned a 64+ team tournament into a multi-billion dollar jugernaut...

"This could be for the lead..." clank

"All they have do now is..." clank

"Upset of the day if they could just..." clank, rebound, throw out, clank again 😒

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2