Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

17 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Mother****er, you're become a merc. Going around the league, either joining or trying to build superteams. Now you're mad that the team you approved isn't playing well or healthy? What made you think Beal was going to be healthy this year? Did he tell you he could have played a lot more last year but didn't because why waste your body for a terrible team in Washington? Or did he tell you that they were all just unlucky injuries and he's good for this season?

Boo frickity hoo, Kev.

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

He's not wrong.

Yeah he is. Warriors get away with their fair amount of whistles especially on screens and all those fouls they committed on Jokic were stupid. Undisciplined dumbass basketball.

It wasn’t like Jokic was laying on the floor like Embiid. 

Curry doesn’t get the calls harden or Lillard get tho. 

28 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah he is. Warriors get away with their fair amount of whistles especially on screens and all those fouls they committed on Jokic were stupid. Undisciplined dumbass basketball.

It wasn’t like Jokic was laying on the floor like Embiid. 

Curry doesn’t get the calls harden or Lillard get tho. 

You basically just agreed with his point. Players that sell fouls get the call, even when they aren't fouled. Especially certain players. 

It’s time to reexamine the Paul George trade to the Clippers. They sent Shai Gilgeous-Alexander plus five first round picks to OKC. 

OKC might have themselves an impressive core with SGA, Jalen Williams, and Chet (who could be rookie of the year.)

13 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

gambling and having complimentary free NBA League Pass has made me watch more basketball this year.

This Celtics Pistons game is wild.

I was watching some of that game and watched from like 8 mins in the 4th till the end.  I was really surprised to see the Pistons hang and was routing for them.

Also, the Boston TV commentators are unbearable.  

EDIT:

It was on NBA TV.

Edited by purbeast

I watched both games last night and both games were some of the funnest games I've watched.

The Wemby/Giannis matchup was just a joy to watch.  It was mad sus that Middleton didn't play the second half and they didn't say why.  Sus for betting reasons that is.

Then the 2nd half of the Warriors/Nuggets with all the ups and downs and then the nearly half court shot by Jokic to win it ... wow.

The little interview that the boys did with Jokic after the game was great too.

On 1/1/2024 at 2:45 PM, Renegade7 said:

I waited that whole clip for them to say "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys" and got nada...

Gotta step up your lotr game. That was the orcs that had taken merry and pip, not the orca right outside the battle of helms deep

21 hours ago, Destino said:

Jokic went full Steph in Steph’s house. 

he’s not real. I really think he’s a cyborg at this point 

IMG_5744.thumb.jpeg.190ca8afecba905e9f0a0460ddf7ac57.jpeg

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Rather than rolling with Kuminga and Moody. Dubs are likely going to trade them.

So dumb. Kerr deserves the blame here. 

kerr lost me as a believer that he’s a “great” coach when he failed to adjust to the Cavs forcing Steph to switch onto Lebron or Kyrie on every iso possession. He just couldn’t coach his team out of an obvious strategy. Guy designed an amazing offense for the group he had but he’s shown tremendous inflexibility at times.