Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Manning’s face looked very red.  Sun or bourbon?

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Yes.  Without the leg kick, he doesn't have room to land.  That's what I was looking at.  

I think Heat should go for a quick 2....

They needed to go for a good shot.  2 or 3, what mattered is points, but they took an  very well contested three.  That’s probably it for them.

Denver held Miami to 38 points in the second half.  They couldn’t shoot for **** this game so they just decided Miami wouldn’t score either.  lol

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Ish Smith has climbed the mountain top with Thomas Bryant on his back.

That’s quite the mental image. 

You know, you get rid of Bol Bol and guess what. You’re a champion.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Nuggets are very frustrated by their own inability to hit open shots and the refs allowing Miami to play physically but calling Denver for clean defensive plays.  They look flustered and uncertain.

MPJ has done a good job of finding a way to score without being able to shoot from range today. The rest of his team needs to do it too because they’re collectively shooting 7% from three. 

Ya know, he’s had character concerns in the past. Could have been easy to hang your head after his benching. He gave a championship effort tonight and I doubt they win tonight without him.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Don't forget Calvin Booth and Popeye Jones. 

On 5/29/2023 at 10:45 PM, Hersh said:

I’m happy to see either Jokic or Butler get a ring. I’ll be surprised if the Nuggets don’t win in 5, but not many picked the Heat to beat anyone. That altitude is gonna be tough coming off a seven game series. 

I'm not surprised by the result. 

Congrats to the Nuggets! They got it done.
Nikola is truly a Beast, happy for him and Murray. 

Jimmy never showed for most of the finals. Same goes for lots of the role players. They reverted back to the regular season offense and that wasn’t gonna cut it Vs the nuggets.
Proud of them nonetheless, it was a fun run. 

Now Bring me Dame Somehow. 

7 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Jimmy never showed for most of the finals.

This is truly disappointing. I’m not sure it would have mattered, it was obvious the nuggets were the better team and no one realistically thought the heat would beat them without a series of miracles. But it would have been better if he showed up more :(

oh well 

• Like 1