Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Yeah I don't REALLY care who wins it all, but it would be a lot of fun if it was Miami/76ers and Nuggets/Lakers.  I don't have any hate for Boston or anything but just seeing new blood would be more fun.  I actually like Boston and how they are built and the 76ers are lucky that Tatum has been playing like ass most of this series or else it would already be over.

EDIT:

I also have tons of respect for Lebron and don't hate on him at all.  It's clear he has slowed down overall but last night he was a man with a mission.

I also basically dropped my jaw last night when one of the announcers said "Lebron James has been in the NBA for more than half of his lifetime."  That really made me think and was like holy ****, that is actually really god damn amazing for someone who is 38.

Edited by purbeast

25 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Been negative and skeptical on the Lakers as a diehard fan but I'm pleasantly surprised they came this far

Don't expect them to beat Denver but crazier things have happened

You ain’t a diehard fan. 

LeBron had 30 9 and 9 on 71% fg and he was active on defense. That’s ****ing amazing regardless of how old you are. 

And only 2 TOs. LeGOAT 

• Confused 1

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You ain’t a diehard fan. 

LeBron had 30 9 and 9 on 71% fg and he was active on defense. That’s ****ing amazing regardless of how old you are. 

yessum i said Lebron in LA was overrated and dropped the shieky baby tweet but I gladly rescind my critique

I wonder how bad the Lakers would be without him lol they wouldn't go this far for sure

His legacy is still in writing in LA but if they win 2 titles in his time there it will cerement his legacy in LA as a great success. you have to remember before he came the lakers were ass post-kobe.

• Thumb down 1

I am cool with whoever wins.  I typically like to see new teams and players.  So I was "anybody but the Warriors" lately.   It would be great to see Denver get over the hump.  Although the Lakers won in 2020, I am obviously a Lebron fan and their teams were butt since 2020.  Boston and the 76ers have also been knocking and I would be fine with them getting over the hump.  Oddly enough a Lakers championship would feel like a shocking upset.  Miami is also such an underdog I completely forgot they were still alive.

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I just knew ix was a BTS stan. 

Also if I'm an owner I'd be throwing all sorts of $'s at Bob Myers. Can't imagine he doesn't work out a deal with the Dubs but there's a chance he walks away. 

I don’t know bruh. He selected wiseman. Curry, Klay, and Draymond were all drafted before he came there. He also gave a horrible contract to Poole. 

wiggins was a great trade but he messed up with GPII and then traded for him back which i liked. I think he has done a fine job but who knows how much he going to ask for. He did sign KD tho. 

I wonder how much is him and how much is Kerr. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t know bruh. He selected wiseman. Curry, Klay, and Draymond were all drafted before he came there. He also gave a horrible contract to Poole. 

wiggins was a great trade but he messed up with GPII and then traded for him back which i liked. I think he has done a fine job but who knows how much he going to ask for. He did sign KD tho. 

I wonder how much is him and how much is Kerr. 

He drafted Draymond in his first draft as GM with the Dubs. 

I feel bad for Denver...this was a chance to be their year, and even though Joker will be the first big man in these playoffs to not be able to be bullied by AD, they'll still have no answer for LeBron. 

Nuggets have a deep team, but Lakers have a bunch of role players that they only need a few to help score more then their oppenent because of how good their overall team defense is.

I don't trust the Lakers more then Denver behind the arc, but if it didn't matter against the Warriors, it won't matter in this series either...

What is the nba going to do if it turns out he’s a gun nut and decides to argue that he’s perfectly within his rights?  Was his having the gun in the video illegal somehow?  

Also why is Memphis suspending him rather than the nba?  What is he even being suspended from, does he have to leave Cancun?  Is he not allowed to watch the playoffs while wearing a Memphis jersey?  

• Like 2