Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Rick has always been kind of an ego maniac. It's not much of a surprise that rondo didn't work out. Dude can't let a title winning pg run his own plays almost a decade into his career.? He gets too much credit for his success. He's got one of the greatest 4's of all time and multiple hof players, but he gets the accolades. I think he's good. But not nearly as good as portrayed.

I bet rondo looks just as good next year as he did prior to joining Dallas.

Rick has always been kind of an ego maniac. It's not much of a surprise that rondo didn't work out. Dude can't let a title winning pg run his own plays almost a decade into his career.? He gets too much credit for his success. He's got one of the greatest 4's of all time and multiple hof players, but he gets the accolades. I think he's good. But not nearly as good as portrayed.

I bet rondo looks just as good next year as he did prior to joining Dallas.

To be fair he looked pretty bad in Boston and they are better with him gone.

Possible he is a product of who was around him in Boston.

Kawhi missed like a month too. Also how does kawhi have a DPOY and lebron doesn't? I mean Lebron didn't deserve it this year, but he certainly has deserved at least one in years past.

How does Kawhi have a DPOY and Duncan doesn't??

If Aldridge ends up on the Spurs, they stay a constant contender forever.

How does Kawhi have a DPOY and Duncan doesn't??

If Aldridge ends up on the Spurs, they stay a constant contender forever.

Wow didn't realize Duncan didn't have one. DPOY is kind of a gimmick award me thinks. Tyson Chandler won it one year and wasn't even first team defense all nba.

Eh. I think they will suck for one season after Duncan and pops retire. Then use that draft pick to get the best prospect since Lebron. Because

The spurs are Pop. When he retires, they might as well change the name. They certainly won't be the same team.

I have no problem with Kawhi winning DPOY.   He is the best defender in the league right now.

But anyone who gave a vote to Anthony Davis for DPOY quite literally has NO idea how NBA defense works and only watches ESPN highlights.   AD is a superstar, but he shouldn't be in the top 20 in the DPOY voting this year.    

• Like 1

Antetokounmpo really needs to learn to shoot a little bit. The amount of space they give him when he gets the ball away from the basket is insulting.

Yeah his offensive ability is less that 0.

When he puts it together, watch out

Antetokounmpo really needs to learn to shoot a little bit. The amount of space they give him when he gets the ball away from the basket is insulting.

Yeah his offensive ability is less that 0.

When he puts it together, watch out