Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

RIGHT NOW, they're playing the best. But I see teams like them every year. We'll see what happens when they have to beat good teams in the best of 7.

Bro, they are beating the best of both conferences nightly.

They have two All Stars in their starting five and solid pieces throughout including the most efficient shooter in the league and a severely underrated PG.

Beat the Bulls and the Wizards (2x).

I'm a believer especially in a wide open East

RIGHT NOW, they're playing the best. But I see teams like them every year. We'll see what happens when they have to beat good teams in the best of 7.

They almost upset the Pacers last year despite missing one of their best players.  Unless the hawks suffer an injury they will show up in the post season.  Not sure they'll get to the finals, but they'll fly through the first round and give anyone a good series.  They'd give anyone in the west a good series too. 

I don't think it's easy to predict the finals this season for either conference.  Miami was head and shoulders above the rest last year, that's no longer the case.  This season the West is more open than before too.  The Spurs aren't the same team and none of the west seems to be scared of OKC.  Good times!   

Edited by Destino

Alex Len wil be competing behidn Anthony Davis as the best center in a couple of years

Davis is a PF.

Len will be a good 5 in this league, but there will be an ENORMOUS gap between him and Cousins...not to mention Vucevic, D.Jordan, Favors, and Drummond. 

So, yea....I pretty much completely disagree with your statement. 

Alex Len wil be competing behidn Anthony Davis as the best center in a couple of years

LOLLLLLLLL

Davis is a PF.

Len will be a good 5 in this league, but there will be an ENORMOUS gap between him and Cousins...not to mention Vucevic, D.Jordan, Favors, and Drummond. 

So, yea....I pretty much completely disagree with your statement. 

Rudy Gobert as well

Anthony Davis isnt a center. He is a power forward.

If LEn stays healthy, I dont see why he wont rival Boogie for top center honors.

Favors is not that good at all. Gobert has no offensive game but may be Diekembe Mutombo 2.0.

Deandre doesnt belong in this conversation.

I am happy that we are seeing a return of post play though.

Reporter: "Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love they are two max players, they're here." Blatt responds quickly: "Kevin's not a max player yet."

I really like David Blatt.

Blatt can't say that to the media, even if he feels that way.

Cavs really gave up Wiggins for what will end up being 1 year of Love.

Blatt can't say that to the media, even if he feels that way.

Cavs really gave up Wiggins for what will end up being 1 year of Love.

Oh I know he shouldn't/can't, but he's not coaching my favorite team so it doesn't really matter to me what he says to the media. That is one entertaining quote. Though the full quote makes the snipped version seem out of context. It sounds like he was referring directly to his current deal and not his abilities.

It should read, "Kevin's not a max player yet, is he? What? I mean, what does that mean?"

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

Anthony Davis isnt a center. He is a power forward.

If LEn stays healthy, I dont see why he wont rival Boogie for top center honors.

Favors is not that good at all. Gobert has no offensive game but may be Diekembe Mutombo 2.0.

Deandre doesnt belong in this conversation.

I am happy that we are seeing a return of post play though.

U buggin, fam!  How are you gonna say that Favors isn't that good?  I'm not sure if he qualifies as a 4 or 5, but if it's the latter, he's killing it with averages of 16/8 and a per of 22.  Not to mention he's only 23.  He's gotten better every year. 

I put Deandre in the conversation because he's only what?  25/26?  By the time Len is the same age, Jordan will be in his early 30's and probably still grabbing over 12 boards per night. 

I forgot Gobert, but you gotta include Drummond in that conversation.  Len has a LOOOOONG way to go. 

Because he's already a much better player and he's less than a year older. Otto Porter can actually play offense in the NBA.

PLEASE explan how he's a much better player?  I can't be the only one on here who thinks your comment is asinine. 

U buggin, fam!  How are you gonna say that Favors isn't that good?  I'm not sure if he qualifies as a 4 or 5, but if it's the latter, he's killing it with averages of 16/8 and a per of 22.  Not to mention he's only 23.  He's gotten better every year. 

I put Deandre in the conversation because he's only what?  25/26?  By the time Len is the same age, Jordan will be in his early 30's and probably still grabbing over 12 boards per night. 

I forgot Gobert, but you gotta include Drummond in that conversation.  Len has a LOOOOONG way to go.

yeah, Drummond as well. I forgot about him even though I believe he is the best of this group.

my thing with Deandre is that he is a run and jumper. No real post play. He is also a terrible FT shooter. I just dont have him in this class. He also not that good a defender too, even though he is great at rebounding and swatting shots.

I have to watch more of Favors, but he never convinces me.

PLEASE explan how he's a much better player?  I can't be the only one on here who thinks your comment is asinine.

because he plays for the Wizards. Its the only reason why.

The fact that Nerlens is a good defender is enough for me to not say he sucks. (FTR, I also think Otto is better but he has not shown much to be celebrating us drafting him)