Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I just wont believe a human being could be such an asshole to do that. Seriously. Thats way bigger than Hogan level. Thats bigger than Lance cheating for 7 titles. Dude would have to have riot gear just to get in and out of Cleveland. People get erased for less.

Think about it: Lebron leaves, Kevin Love leaves. Then after 4 #1 picks, they have only Kyrie Irving to show for it. No Lebron, no Wiggins, no Bennett, and a horrible Andy contract.

I just wont believe a human being could be such an asshole to do that. Seriously. Thats way bigger than Hogan level. Thats bigger than Lance cheating for 7 titles. Dude would have to have riot gear just to get in and out of Cleveland. People get erased for less.

Think about it: Lebron leaves, Kevin Love leaves. Then after 4 #1 picks, they have only Kyrie Irving to show for it. No Lebron, no Wiggins, no Bennett, and a horrible Andy contract.

I would laugh.

• Like 3

What he did the first time was akin to Hogan joining nWo.

Not sure what you compare this too if he leaves again. Maybe Carlo in The Godfather pt I, after Sonny beats his ass for hitting Connie, only to do it again and get Sonny shot up on the causeway

Edited by Mr. Sinister

What he did the first time was akin to Hogan joining nWo.

Not sure what you compare this too if he leaves again. Maybe Carlo in The Godfather pt I, after Sonny beats his ass for hitting Connie, only to do it again and get Sonny shot up on the causeway

Michael having Fredo whacked was bigger.

Just saying.

Shoeless Joe Jackson. Tonya Harding. Sepp Blatter. Barry Bonds. LeBron James.Yeah it would be pretty awesome.

Shoeless Joe never took any money. Remember that.

Kevin Love is a full on catastrophe in Cleveland right now. 1-8 tonight and truly horrible defense.All with Lebron out with a sore knee.

Like what do you do with him right now? I guess you ride it out but you can't give him a max deal at this point. Can they let him walk and accept the fact they traded the #1 overall pick for a one-year rental of Kevin Love's worst season as a pro?

He's a 17/10 guy who is shooting 43 percent and is a giant negative on defense. Before this season, I would have ranked Love slightly ahead of Bosh in a power forward ranking. I feel like I need to send a notarized letter of apology to Bosh for that. I'm not sure I've ever been more wrong on a player. I'm usually decent at spotting the "guy putting up numbers on a terrible team" player. But Love looked like he belonged on the Olympic team. Now I think Paul Millsap should have gotten those medals.

If I'm running Cleveland's front office, I am in a full-fledged panic right now.

Did Love get benched again?  He played 24 minutes and only had one foul.... 7 points.  Yikes.  Cavs front office should be collecting holy men and motivational speakers at this point.  Love has to work or they may have made one of the worst trades in NBA history.   

I see that Kyrie was one assist and 2 turnovers away from a triple double.  We should stop pretending that he's a point guard.  He's Monta Ellis 2.0, which isn't bad, but it explains why the Cavs started winning when Lebron decided to take over the point responsibilities. 

I don't think they'd have beaten Atlanta with Lebron.  No one thought Atlanta wouldbe nearly as good as they are but we are over a third of the way through the season, it's not just a hot streak.  The only team they've played more than once and not beaten is Toronto. 

The Bulls might be the only playoff team in the East that matches up well against Toronto. 

Edited by Destino

Love is just not that good. People laughably compared him to KG but KG single handedly carried sorry TWolves teams to the playoffs. Love never came close. Yeah his team was bad but a star can usually get his team to the playoffs at least as a low seed. Love just padded #s on a terrible team.

Love is just not that good. People laughably compared him to KG but KG single handedly carried sorry TWolves teams to the playoffs. Love never came close. Yeah his team was bad but a star can usually get his team to the playoffs at least as a low seed. Love just padded #s on a terrible team.

So what's Melo's excuse?  :)

I honestly don't think he cares much for the game of basketball.

I agree, I also think he just wants to win his way. Which is him shooting all the time, and everyone else instantly being hot and scoring when he wants them to. He's a less athletic, less talented version of Kobe. And Kobe was unable to win without Phil Jackson, Shaq and Pau Gasol. Phil will never be successful in New York until he gets rid of Melo. 

Kobe ****ing Bryant couldn't bring the Lakers to the playoffs in one of his best statistical seasons, when he was at his absolute peak, when he was surrounded by garbage.

(but yeah, people were overvaluing Love) 

More fuel to the fire...

December 31, 2014

WAIT WHAT IN THE HELL RT @cody_boal: @HPbasketball what do you think he is saying? https://t.co/v916oxY2sH

— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball)

click the link below. Right when the screen goes off listen close.

Like I said, if we aren't better this year, we're gonna re-unite again and do some bigger and better things, alright?"

Edited by RonArtest15