Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

It's not about bad defense. Everyone, even curry plays some defense on that starting 5. The problem is that They have curry and Thompson jacking 3's on curling screens with 20 seconds left on the clock. If they aren't making those circus shots, they get beat. It's why the only two teams I think have a chance of making it out of the west is memphis and San Antonio.

The Warriors were on a 70 win pace. They're obviously going to regress to the mean some. But they're still a damn good team. I do agree though that I don't think they're built to win in the playoffs. They kinda remind me of the Steve Nash Suns. They'll win a bunch of regular season games but get beaten up by a Memphis or San Antonio or even Dallas in the 2nd Round or CF.

The warriors are fine. Their success in the play offs however is the same as it's been the last two years, it depends on health. They need Bogut and everyone else healthy. If they manage to get healthy and stay that way in the post season they stand a good chance against anyone.

Steve is Kyrie's biggest fan.

(I just saw your first warriors post, I see what you're doing)

I knew I was too obvious with the Curry comment.

It's been quiet around here sans Bubble Screen, thought I might play him for the day.  Can't do it.  I have new found respect for him and Skip Bayless each.  Great trolling is an art.