Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THR: It's Official: '24' Returning to Fox as Event Series

DCranon21

I think if the creators of 24 were smart, they'd try to flesh out the new characters some more to rebuild 24 for the future instead of constantly digging back to the past. But since Live Another Day sounds like a one time thing it probably won't happen.

I've never understood the fixation on Mandy by much of the 24 fanbase. She sounds like a 12-year-old, I didn't buy her as a killer, and she isn't even all that hot.

Ā 

My sentiments exactly.......about Elisha Cuthbert. Ā Hoping they don't bring her back, again.Ā 

The show is a fun guilty pleasure, but the writing is just laughable sometimes

Ok Chloe I got the flight key, how do I get the rest of the data to you?!?

Don't worry I'll walk you through it. Just get to a computer with a wireless connection

Ok I'm there

Good. Now plug it in to the USB port

Ok

And it will automatically resume the upload

Wow, thanks for "walking me through it".

Yes, but that's what makes it so funny, it's lack of realism. I remember the DC season and they were talking about all these made up expressways and streets. I was like "Those streets do not exist in real life"Ā  :lol:

Ā 

Also the "sewer tunnel" that led to the White HouseĀ 

I told my wife they are revealing the mole kind of early. Then I realized this is only a 12 hour show, so they have to get to the moles quickly.

Ā 

By the way, I thought they were going to break one of the unwritten rules of 24 and let that little girl get killed. I thought for sure she was going to be the one hit by the car.

Ā 

Also, Kate may be the only character in the history of 24 that is tougher and a better shot than Jack.

To be fair we don't know how Navarro is involved: all we know is that he apparently set up Kate's husband. He might not have any connection to Margot. This is also the first time where the CTU/FBI/CIA head is the mole; in the past it has almost always been some techie. But yes, I did roll my eyes as soon as he took out his phone.

Generally seasons of 24 consist of two story arcs. It looks like Kate's husband and the Russians will consist of the second story, once the Margot/drones has played out. It's just that with only 12 or 13 epsiodes, things have to be rushed more.

Ā 

By the way, I thought they were going to break one of the unwritten rules of 24 and let that little girl get killed. I thought for sure she was going to be the one hit by the car.

Ā 

Jack's old CTU boss Christopher Henderson killed Martha Logan's assistant and her young daughter in season 5.Ā 

Jack's old CTU boss Christopher Henderson killed Martha Logan's assistant and her young daughter in season 5.

You could make that assumption, but they never show anything to the effect. They just leave them with Henderson. That's what I mean with not killing kids. They generally don't show it, even if it can be assumed. I'm sure tthere may be other examples where they do, but it seems they save them when they can.

The lady who plays Kate is about the only thing I liked about the final season of Dexter. I like her more as a villain though, she seems kinda basic in the role she plays on 24.

But its 24......she could be in on it. Ā :)

My sentiments exactly.......about Elisha Cuthbert. Ā Hoping they don't bring her back, again.Ā 

WTF? Ā Elisha Cuthbert is hot as **** lol. Ā No way you just compared her to Mandy.........SMH

I'll give it another week or two, but this season is losing me fast.

That will pretty much take you past half the season lol.

IIRC the next time we saw Henderson, he said "Evelyn gave up Bauer." MaybeĀ he leftĀ them unconscious in exchange for spilling the beans.Ā According to 24's wiki page her status was "unknown," while other characters left hanging like Wayne Palmer and John Keeler have been listed as "deceased."

This was the first genuinely tense episode to me. Looks like Heller is making his decision with his failing health in mind. I hope he lives, though; I've grown very desensitized to this show killing off all the characters. Not to mention that all of the deals with terrorists people in the show have made over the years are based on dubious premises, namely that the terrorists can be trusted to hold up their end of the bargain.

They kind of opened up the plot to a complete shift even if Heller gives himself up, the drone kills him, and Margot stands by her word to end the attacks. I always thought that the Adrian Cross character was played by an actor that was too recognizable for a marginal role. Happy to have him as the villain for the rest of the season.Ā 

Archived