Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THR: It's Official: '24' Returning to Fox as Event Series

DCranon21

I have only watched thru season 2 on Netflix but love the show... plan on doing 3-8 soon.

This is great, even though I am a little lost on the relationships... great twists and turns already.

KS is def. looking a little rough but still bad ass.

That was crazy. He just shot a few dudes in the legs and ran through the gates.

Awesome ending but the episode was kinda weak.

Yeah as I said before the ending was hilarious...he just shoots people in the leg and yells in the mob THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US NOW! GO GO GO! as the crowd mobs the embassy. I think I have to rewatch that. 

The show has always been unintentionally hilarious because of moments like that, the lengths Jack goes to to get things done  :lol:

But yeah, it was an okay episode. They were supposed to cut out on them now that it's 12 hours and not 24. I don't really mind though. 

Yeah as I said before the ending was hilarious...he just shoots people in the leg and yells in the mob THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US NOW! GO GO GO! as the crowd mobs the embassy. I think I have to rewatch that. 

The show has always been unintentionally hilarious because of moments like that, the lengths Jack goes to to get things done  :lol:

But yeah, it was an okay episode. They were supposed to cut out on them now that it's 12 hours and not 24. I don't really mind though. 

I thought that was hilarious too.

My wife was a little bothered by it I think.

I hate throwing out names, especially since people always come in with spoilers they read online. Other than Almeida, the one person I thought about was Charles Logan. At the end of Day 8 put a bullet into his head, but did not die. He's already survived jail and a stabbing from Martha. Of course, there is always Suvarov, but going to "the Russians are behind this" well again, would be too much.

I dunno, I'm not really feeling this miniseries. It's solid, but it just feels like more of the same. Some techie character, a CTU/FBI/CIA boss who just gets in the way, Kate is a poor man's Michelle/Renee, Chloe started out somewhat antagonistic toward Jack which had the potential to be interesting, but now she's right back to being Jack's unquestioning yes-woman. All I really want at this point is for them to give us the proper ending that they failed to deliver at the end of season 8.

Btw does anyone else suspect that Morris and Prescott (Chloe's husband and son) are still alive a la Audrey in season 6?

so if they had control of a drone, why not hit the city now and not the fake compound of theirs?

That's how villains always do it in 24. Show them a sign of your power first before unleashing real chaos.

By the way, the CIA programmer dude's name is Jordan Reed. :lol:

That's how villains always do it in 24. Show them a sign of your power first before unleashing real chaos.

By the way, the CIA programmer dude's name is Jordan Reed. :lol:

no wonder i felt something when they kept saying his name lol

Seems like Jack was barely in this episode.

I actually think it'd be cool if FOX brought 24 back fulltime, with Kate as the main character, slowly ushering Jack out the door. I mean I love Jack and all, and I don't know if 24 could really survive without Jack Bauer, but hell it'd still be better then 99% of the junk on TV nowadays.

I actually think it'd be cool if FOX brought 24 back fulltime, with Kate as the main character, slowly ushering Jack out the door. I mean I love Jack and all, and I don't know if 24 could really survive without Jack Bauer, but hell it'd still be better then 99% of the junk on TV nowadays.

The lady who plays Kate is about the only thing I liked about the final season of Dexter. I like her more as a villain though, she seems kinda basic in the role she plays on 24.

The lady who plays Kate is about the only thing I liked about the final season of Dexter. I like her more as a villain though, she seems kinda basic in the role she plays on 24.

Yeah she was a CIA Agent on Chuck too, albeit that show was more silly/comedy than the serious 24, but she was great in it, and is great as Kate. Plus she's hot as heck. *drool*

someone from the past will show up.  Who hasn't died lol?

The show is starting to tire on me and from the looks of the previews for next week it looks like torture is their only reprieve. Time for a blast from the past to liven the show up a bit more.  My top 5 hopefuls: 

5. Tony Almeida - They never gave his character closure.  He deserves a happier ever after. 

4. Jane Saunders - Stephen Saunders daughter from season 3.  Could bring her in on a revenge angle of any sort. 

3. Wayne Palmer - This would be a great character to bring back from the "dead" considering his death was hearsay and was last in a coma.  A consolation would be Sandra Palmer, the Palmer's sister. 

2. Marie Warner - One of the best good girl, crazy bad girl flips from season 2, Kate Warner's sister. Presumed jailed but that never stopped 24 from busting someone out. On a side note I almost thought from early previews that "Kate" from this reboot was Kate Warner, they favor each other. 

1. Mandy - Rogue assassin from season's 1, 2, and 4. I beg for her to come back every episode she's gone.  

Archived