Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl Thread

AsburySkinsFan

I cant stand the idea of murdering ass ray lewis winning a SB while the NFL spends the next 3 months endlessly painting him as a hero and role model for children. :doh:

This. But I also strongly dislike the 9ers...but I like Ray Rice and Ed Reed. This superbowl has two villains in my book...

Apparently the new key to success in the NFL is having your quarterback say he is elite before the season. Eli last year and now Flacco. Flacco is playing well and is in the moment can easily see him playing the rest of the game at this level and winning the MVP. Watching the 49ner offense just ticks me off. It's a poor mans version of our offense and we didnt have our TE Davis for most of the year. Only thing that can stop Griffin is injury and he will learn from this mistake. If he works like last time his throwing accuracy is going to be even more off the charts. Hurry up and end Super Bowl so we can turn the calendar year.

Their D hasn't been the same since Justin Smith got hurt.

Aldon had 19.5 sacks in 12 or 13 games with him, then none since.

Yea, you have a point there. But the rest of their D is supposed to be so potent.....and I saw several games where their D looked less than imposing and stellar.

Archived