Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Following. POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Kilmer17

Watched both episodes tonight, pretty good stuff.

Curious to see what the new woman's role is, the religious expert. She gave the killer a pretty interesting look when she slid that Poe book to him in his cell.

Not sure if I have her pegged as a follower yet, but in the preview is that her running down the hall screaming possibly attacking someone?

Not sure if I have her pegged as a follower yet, but in the preview is that her running down the hall screaming possibly attacking someone?

Yea, i saw that also. Not sure what to make of her yet. But really liked ep. 2. I was gald they didn't kill off the wife.

And that young girl Emma is crazy. :ols:

Should also add that i really like the music in the show. They seem to play the perfect song at the right time.

NINJA:

Playing change when Emma killed her mom was pretty damn awesome. Perfect song at the perfect time.

One thing I was curious about was that I'm not sure was a flaw with the script or just a potential mistake on the character's part...

When Hardy went to visit Carroll after he saved the ex-wife, wouldn't he have gotten more out of the visit/interogation if he led Carroll to believe that the plan had succeeded and his ex-wife was dead? At least for a little while? I don't have any law enforcement experience, but it would seem that giving the mastermind the alternative outcome to read him for a while might be beneficial. You could see Carroll's reaction when he found out that his pawn was still alive. It threw him off for a second...imagine if he believed that somehow the mother of his child was now dead.

Maybe I'm wrong and that's the exact opposite of what you'd want to do...:ols:

Watched both episodes tonight, pretty good stuff.

Curious to see what the new woman's role is, the religious expert. She gave the killer a pretty interesting look when she slid that Poe book to him in his cell.

Yeah either they are throwing us off or she is part of the cult. I wonder what, if anything is hidden in the book of Poe she gave him. Great show...my wife & I are hooked.

Btw, I was laughing when they mentioned a "Richmond Federal Correctional Center". :ols: Glad they are using the Richmond area though even if it is being filmed in and around Atlanta.

Yea, i saw that also. Not sure what to make of her yet. But really liked ep. 2. I was gald they didn't kill off the wife.

And that young girl Emma is crazy. :ols:

Should also add that i really like the music in the show. They seem to play the perfect song at the right time.

NINJA:

Playing change when Emma killed her mom was pretty damn awesome. Perfect song at the perfect time.

That's what I was telling my wife. I listen to a lot of that music when I am lifting and I used to listen to "change" all the time when I was deployed before missions. Crazy song.

The guy in the mask is definitely the young FBI agent.

The guy that was standing outside the door? IDK how he would have gotten in the house and into the room..but he could be. Not sure how the mask guy could have got away..:whoknows:

---------- Post added January-29th-2013 at 10:03 AM ----------

That's what I was telling my wife. I listen to a lot of that music when I am lifting and I used to listen to "change" all the time when I was deployed before missions. Crazy song.

Right when she stabbed her mom the chorus hit. It was perfect timing and a pefect song...the bf watching his GF change into a killer...loved it.

When Hardy went to visit Carroll after he saved the ex-wife, wouldn't he have gotten more out of the visit/interogation if he led Carroll to believe that the plan had succeeded and his ex-wife was dead? At least for a little while? I don't have any law enforcement experience, but it would seem that giving the mastermind the alternative outcome to read him for a while might be beneficial. You could see Carroll's reaction when he found out that his pawn was still alive. It threw him off for a second...imagine if he believed that somehow the mother of his child was now dead.

It depends. If you are dealing with time sensitive operations (like an Amber alert) I'd think you'd want to know as much as you could as soon as possible. By telling him that Jordy was still alive and seeing his reaction, they now know that Jordy knows something. That's why in the previews for next week they are ****ing him up in the hospital bed. They probably went straight over there and started giving him the business.

The prize right now is getting the kid back. Then it would be keeping the mom and the kid safe.

If you had more time, you'd be able to do a little counter intel, but they aren't sure what's going on with the kid (as they mentioned, worship, sacrifice?, no clue...) so step one, if this is my investigation, is to find out who knows what and go to work on them.

It depends. If you are dealing with time sensitive operations (like an Amber alert) I'd think you'd want to know as much as you could as soon as possible. By telling him that Jordy was still alive and seeing his reaction, they now know that Jordy knows something. That's why in the previews for next week they are ****ing him up in the hospital bed. They probably went straight over there and started giving him the business.

The prize right now is getting the kid back. Then it would be keeping the mom and the kid safe.

If you had more time, you'd be able to do a little counter intel, but they aren't sure what's going on with the kid (as they mentioned, worship, sacrifice?, no clue...) so step one, if this is my investigation, is to find out who knows what and go to work on them.

Makes sense. Good thing I'm not a cop. :ols:

I am liking this show...that mask scene was set up nicely & I still didn't see it coming..lol guess I'm just blind! It's gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out..not sure of the new lady either..I didn't know what to think when she passed him that book..I was like: "oh no she didn't!" Is she a follower? UGH! someone needs to tell Kevin Bacon about this..lmao! ..hooked like a fish

I am liking this show...that mask scene was set up nicely & I still didn't see it coming..lol guess I'm just blind!

I don't think you're blind. I actually re-watched the scene and the person must have arrived in the room after Hardy's back was turned. When he first walked in, it was just masks on a shelf. It was the creepiest part of the entire show.

I don't think you're blind. I actually re-watched the scene and the person must have arrived in the room after Hardy's back was turned. When he first walked in, it was just masks on a shelf. It was the creepiest part of the entire show.

Great scene. Who would have thought a Poe mask could be so damn creepy. I need to check that scene out again.

Archived