Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: NFC/AFC Conference Championship Games

HogNose

Atlanta is just crushing San Fran. They look scary good right now.

Problem is, they did this last week, and then gave up a ton in the 2nd half. If they can play this way 60 minutes this week and in the SB, I'd take them as 7 point favorites over anyone, but they never play this way more than 30 minutes a week.

We shall see what happens, but so far they look dominant.

lmao The Browns could've had Julio and RGIII. They fail so hard it's ridiculous.

Was thinking the same thing. The Browns really made a huge error there. Hindsight it 20-20, so I want to be kind, but then they turn around and trade some picks to take Trent Richardson at #3. Imagine what they could have accomplished with their Oline, defense, RGIII under center, and Jones on the outside.

Was thinking the same thing. The Browns really made a huge error there. Hindsight it 20-20, so I want to be kind, but then they turn around and trade some picks to take Trent Richardson at #3. Imagine what they could have accomplished with their Oline, defense, RGIII under center, and Jones on the outside.

I thank the football Gods everyday that they had an idiot running there team in Holmgren who played chicken with the Rams and lost.

Archived