Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Choice Poll: Your most memorable victories from the 2012 season

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

:ols:

This one prediction from August gets more and more disrespectful. I actually think that I read about an article somewhere that predicted we'd be the first ever team to lose 17 games in one season.

yeah, cause people play 17 games in a season...lol. did the guy realize that u can only lose up to 16, and not 17?

yeah, cause people play 17 games in a season...lol. did the guy realize that u can only lose up to 16, and not 17?

What I hated most about the predictions was they didn't use any common sense. There was no "they had an offense decimated by injures, safties were hurt all year and Rex was a turnover machine so there is room for improvement". It was all just well they got RGIII but they traded too much for him and are still gonna suck and Danny is pouting because he can't sign any free agents. It was just lazy reporting. If you don't want to do your job and report after doing some work on it, quit and hire me because I will be much more thourough.

Voted for 3 games:

First, the Ravens one, because it had eveyrthing in it, lots of drama, epic ending with the 2nd QB winning the game. That was awesome.

The cowboys game on thanksgiving kept me awake past 2 am... That was huge.

Finally, the last game against the cowboys: NFC East!

Man alive that's a tough one. Its between the Vikings victory or beating Dallas at for the NFC East title.

I dig the Minny win because its RGIII's most iconic moment, to date. But the Dallas home victory was brilliant because in one fell swoop they won the division and sealed a playoff berth. Plus I was there at that game watching history unfold.

i chose the vikings game, because rg3's run was epic. it was looking like we were going 3 and out and the viks would come back to beat us, then the run happens and seals the deal.

and the thanksgiving cowboys game because it was a nationally televised, prime time game and our rookie qb throws 4 td's. doesnt get better than that.

something else that hasn't been discussed much, that I have seen, but do people really realize we were literally ONE blown coverage away from going undefeated in the division this year?

ONE botched play from 6-0 in the division. Hard to believe really.

Yup, which really says a lot about our coaching. When you can be dominant in your division against opponents you see twice a year and are very familiar with strengths and weaknesses of your personnel, that means you're winning the schematic battle more often than not. You're right, it's definitely overlooked.

I don't know, but for years I've been seeing Skins fans say "we deserve better", and yet, we win the NFC East and all we can talk about is the worst of a season that had so many things go well. That being said, I do understand it. We've been starved for a franchise QB for years and we finally have one who could possibly be the greatest to ever play so to see him get hurt like that really ruins a lot of good vibes. Still, it shouldn't be this disproportionate and it's legitimate to view, at the very least, a large contingent of the ES fan base as ungrateful beings.

i chose the vikings game, because rg3's run was epic. it was looking like we were going 3 and out and the viks would come back to beat us, then the run happens and seals the deal.

and the thanksgiving cowboys game because it was a nationally televised, prime time game and our rookie qb throws 4 td's. doesnt get better than that.

I have all the games on the HDD, but I have to agree with the Vikings game for me as well. That game was the first one that hit and I realized that Griffin was for real. He basically went sportscenter on them, just like we needed him to. Wow.

I have all the games on the HDD, but I have to agree with the Vikings game for me as well. That game was the first one that hit and I realized that Griffin was for real. He basically went sportscenter on them, just like we needed him to. Wow.

omg. do u have the vikings game, first philly game, ravens game and browns game still?

I was at the Cleveland game, and it was the only game I went to this season, so for that reason it's my most memorable. Plus Capt'n Kirk stepping up big time was awesome. I even shook his hand after them game :)

Now, what I believe to be the correct answer aside for my own ties to the Cleveland game, would be the 2nd Cowboys game. That was one of the biggest games of my lifetime for the team. I was a kid during the glory days, and I remember a bunch of those games. Many were far bigger and more important than this season's 2nd Cowboys game, but this one was just sweet. Long, long overdue.

something else that hasn't been discussed much, that I have seen, but do people really realize we were literally ONE blown coverage away from going undefeated in the division this year?

ONE botched play from 6-0 in the division. Hard to believe really.

Madoodoo Williams...sure left his mark!

The season ending over Dallas was as thrilling a victory as I can remember in a looooong time! My wife and I call it "Redskin Night" and I still talk about it almost every day! Winning the division will feed my soul the entire off season! Getting over the hump on Thanksgiving made the turkey especially yummy this too! The Ravens game was a mixed bag... ultimately it sealed our fate but love it it all played out.

Just praying that RG3's rehab goes "A.P.esque"

HTTR!

Archived