Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 Tweets

Im Ron Burgundy?

Mike I wasn't suggesting the whole game was on RG3, sorry if I gave that impression, I think there are coaching questions to answer for instance (like why did we give up on the run so quickly) and utlimately I think it was also their decision to pull him, not his.

---------- Post added January-8th-2013 at 09:57 AM ----------

I think one of the saddest things about this whole situation (apart from losing our Franchise QB of course) is that all season people have been saying "if he carries on playing like that he will get hurt". It was like watching a train wreck, just waiting for it to happen.

There are also now a whole bunch of mediots and other teams' fans who can rightly say "I told you so", which makes the whole thing even harder to deal with. :puke:

I agree, the coaches should pulled him and now I'm thinking RG3 should have not played last week or the week before that. It made us a nervous wreck watching him take some nasty hits on his runs. I was wondering when this was going happen.....now I'm wondering when his career will be cut short. If this continues, it's going to happen next season.

Sadly, I just heard that he could be out for next season & he might not play again.... hopefully it's a bad rumor.

I agree, the coaches should pulled him and now I'm thinking RG3 should have not played last week or the week before that. It made us a nervous wreck watching him take some nasty hits on his runs. I was wondering when this was going happen.....now I'm wondering when his career will be cut short. If this continues, it's going to happen next season.

Sadly, I just heard that he could be out for next season & he might not play again.... hopefully it's a bad rumor.

Not play again? Come on. Dont believe the hype. He is 22 and he has a less severe injury than Peterson had. He will be back to start next September.

Not play again? Come on. Dont believe the hype. He is 22 and he has a less severe injury than Peterson had. He will be back to start next September.

Yeah, I shouldn't read further into that rumor. Friend just texted me that. ..probably pulling some sick joke on me. typical eagles fan.

Are you kidding me? I'm talking about fans in general. If he came out of the game AND it was revealed that it was HIS decision.

The labels of soft would be flying ...

That's why everyone's calling Lichtensteiger soft because he raised his hand and called for help because his ankle gave out on him.....

Oh wait....

"De'JonMoniqueGriffin ‏@DeJon_Monique

Thanks to everyone for the prayers && support for my brother && our family !!! Ready for next year Hail To The Redskins !!!!"

Everyone trying to decipher these tweets/comments like it's the Da Vinci code. To me, that tweet doesn't say all that much. NOTHING conclusive. Folks still grasping for straws here (understandably).

I hope RG3 learns from this. Looking back on the game and his press conference, he let his pride get in the way. There comes a point in time when you have to forget about impressing people on how tough you are and think about your long term health and your family. Everyone knows you're legit theres no shame in telling your coach im hurt to the point I feel I cant help my team.

Everyone trying to decipher these tweets/comments like it's the Da Vinci code. To me, that tweet doesn't say all that much. NOTHING conclusive. Folks still grasping for straws here (understandably).

Doesn't "ready for next year" kind of implies he will play next year?

"De'JonMoniqueGriffin ‏@DeJon_Monique

Thanks to everyone for the prayers && support for my brother && our family !!! Ready for next year Hail To The Redskins !!!!"

Next year as in 2014 or next season as 2013.. Inquiring minds want to know.. LOL. Just give us the prognosis!!

Archived