Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 Tweets

Im Ron Burgundy?

Doesn't "ready for next year" kind of implies he will play next year?

Like I said...I understand why people are grasping for straws but until there is a concrete diagnosis as to what his actual injuries are, I'll choose to play it neutral.

*Trust me...I'm not knocking you guys at all...just giving my POV.

Doesn't "ready for next year" kind of implies he will play next year?

At the very least, it implies that she intends to be alive next year, though not necessarily alive in the sense that she's not dead. Just proverbially alive, like her memory will never die sort of thing.

Like I said...I understand why people are grasping for straws but until there is a concrete diagnosis as to what his actual injuries are, I'll choose to play it neutral.

*Trust me...I'm not knocking you guys at all...just giving my POV.

You're right. No need to explain.

This is just ridiculous!! Clemmons for the Seahawks came into the game with a perfectly fine knee and he tore his ACL in the same game!! It doesn't matter if you were hurt or not prior to the game. Once you step on the field you are at risk of being seriously injured. PERIOD!! Redskins fans act as if RG3 is a priceless artifact or something... He's a FOOTBALL PLAYER!!! His job is to play football, and he can get injured at anytime!! ( games, practice, what ever..) I'm glad Griff came out with the statement!! To many people who dont know him and dont know football are commenting on his decision.

I'll agree to disagree with you guys. I'm just tired of all the pundits on local/national tv/radio acting like the sky is falling. RG is hurt so what who cares hes just one man on a 53 man roster Im tired of this Robert Griffin and the Washington Redskins act. This man doesn't make or break me or the team I root for. He'll be injury prone his entire career so you guys need to get use to it. I'll be in Richmond in July and FedEx August - December* with or without him... The Hero Worship is sickening

He may not make or break you and yes he is 1 of 53 but you have to realize that this kid has given us the hope that we have needed for a long time, and the sky isn't falling, it just sucks that this talent could be lost for any amount of time. He is the savior of this franchise in either case, if you don't see that then you need to take off the blindfold. Its RG3 and the Washington Redskins, just like it is Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos or Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, if you don't like that then you should be a Browns fan, cause it sure as hell isn't Brandon Weeden and the Cleveland Browns, I'm sorry.

Now I agree with you as well, I will be watching and screaming for my team the same with or without him next year just like I did this year and just like I have the 17 years prior, as I became a fan when I was 7.

It just sucks that when something gets turned around there is a chance that this great thing could be lost.

Archived