Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is RGIII? (merged)

Crazed Bengal

I was thinking the same. It has to be some good in that he seemed to walk fine after the game from what I could tell. He has what it takes to do the necessary rehab also. There's still hope.

Well let us pray for only a Grade I sprain. The alternative is just too much to even contemplate.

all I know is if RG was 100% in that game.. we win easy !!! and stop abandoning the run when we are driving it down their throat that way.. we were pushing their DL like a blocking sled. I have never seen us move a DL like that except for when the Hogs were blocking and we just started throwing deep passes... Just stupid play calling.

Here's to a healthy RG3 in 2013/14.

Totally agree! I really don't think we needed a 100% healthy QB in this game, we needed to stick with what got us to the playoffs...a healthy dose of Morris! Play calling gave them the game!

I just dont understand how he could even walk at all with a blown acl and pcl. Seems like he would be destroyed.

I too thought it was interesting how after the presser, they showed him walking and he wasn't even showing the slightest limp or appear to be favoring his leg at all. Walked completely normal. Maybe he got a painkilling injection. You'd think with two torn ligaments, he's appear wobbly or something. But looked normal.

I trust our insiders though. I'm hoping they heard wrong.

I too thought it was interesting how after the presser' date=' they showed him walking and he wasn't even showing the slightest limp or appear to be favoring his leg at all. Walked completely normal. Maybe he got a painkilling injection. You'd think with two torn ligaments, he's appear wobbly or something. But looked normal.

I trust our insiders though. I'm hoping they heard wrong.[/quote']

It's been proven time and again that even after an ACL tear you can initially walk around.

no kidding and stood up and did a press conference, sorry i don't see how that is possible it this news is true and he was walking around today

I've seen many a player tear his ACL and walk off under their own power. It's structural damage that makes the stability weak but it's not like a broken bone in which you can't put weight down.

With having an lcl injury prior the lcl and Pcl kind of work in the same manor in the knee stabilization as well as the acl and mcl....so if lcl is already strained and putting more pressure on Pcl to absorb the force it is more likely it is Pcl than acl...ap tore both acl and mcl.

Please stop with your amateur bull****. Just wait.

Damn it all to hell.

Leverro was eluding to some communication from our local press corps and Skins wanting all information to flow thru Shanahan. His PC is at 3:00. He was also eluding the how people are going to react, directed at Shanahan, if there's any bad news.

This is also true. If you start favoring something somewhere else then that is also at risk for an injury.

I got a massive bone bruise in my knee six weeks ago, as well as a deep tissue bruise in my calf playing ball. I ended up pulling a muscle in my OTHER leg because I made it a point to put more weight on it.

I want to look at it again (although I really dont) but the way his leg twisted it could have def caught in the turf

I thought it buckled. If these rumors and what I understand about these injuries is even remotely true, I suspect his ACL went when the knee suddenly turned in and the PCL probably went with it when his knee hit the turf. There's like a 0.00005% chance that I'm right, though :ols:

I'm reading from the more reliable insider sources that I follow on twitter that it is his PCL and ACL. We won't see him back until 2014. Not official until press conference at 3. I literally fell over when I read it, and I pray that it is not true. Seeing him walk around makes it seem unbelievable. Don't really know what else to say. Just hope it's not true.

HAIL

With having an lcl injury prior the lcl and Pcl kind of work in the same manor in the knee stabilization as well as the acl and mcl....so if lcl is already strained and putting more pressure on Pcl to absorb the force it is more likely it is Pcl than acl...ap tore both acl and mcl.

A person's ACL and PCL are generally controlled by someone's DNA. NFL players have good DNA helping the ACL and PCL, and also MCL and LCL. IDK, and YDKE, if its the LCL, MCL, PCL or ACL this time. ICYMI, no MRI on the LCL, PCL, ACL or MCL has been done yet. But, YOLO, so HTTR.

A person's ACL and PCL are generally controlled by someone's DNA. NFL players have good DNA helping the ACL and PCL, and also MCL and LCL. IDK, and YDKE, if its the LCL, MCL, PCL or ACL this time. ICYMI, no MRI on the LCL, PCL, ACL or MCL has been done yet. But, YOLO, so HTTR.

WTF? Im dizzy

Archived