Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help ease my mind?

joshlogic

Back in August I bought two Dream Seat tickets from StubHub for the Cowboys game tomorrow. They are e-tickets, and I paid below face for them at the time. I never gave any thought to whether they would pose any problems or not, but I'm suddenly nervous that because I bought them so long ago that there may be an issue. It may just be nerves for the big game, but I would love to hear someone tell me not to worry at all. I guess I'm just concerned that they somehow could have been resold/revoked/invalidated somehow and I would have no way of knowing. Tell me if I'm being ridiculous!

Thanks,

Josh

Actually, there COULD be a problem;

IF you bought the ticket before Honey BooBoo had her 14th donut, AND Justin Bieber combed his hair while looking at a mirror while drooling over a Justin Timberlake photo BEFORE 3:00 p.m. e.s.t. while riding in a blue subway, then the tickets are no good, and should be shipped overnight to me. :pfft:

Stuhub is an official broker for the NFL, they advertise the website. Most stadiums/arenas even have Stubhub kiosks just in case. You are fine. I have bought stubhub tickets to almost all the 'Skins games I've been too because most were during seasons both teams playing were bad, so the tickets were way under face value. Never had a single issue.

Never had a prob with stubhub, buy most all my game tickets from them. You'll be fine. :)

Now, if you are overly neurotic (as I am, so no judgement on my part :) ), you can probably call a help desk person to help ease your mind.

Just get there early tomorrow to ensure everything is fine and to mitigate any problems you very likely will not run into.

Have fun! :)

HTTR!

**** Dallass!

Good news, brother! I'll close the thread and you do your job there!

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

---------- Post added December-30th-2012 at 04:28 PM ----------

no wait---you may be able to update us :)

Archived