Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley on mike and mike right now

benskins26

I'll sum up as it goes. In retrospect, pretty fluff, not a lot of meat

Asked if this is the most exciting thing he's ever been a part of, Cooley referenced 2005, said it hasn't been the same since then. An unbelievable feeling to win in DC cause fans are great

What's it like playing with rg3?

It's been unreal cause everything he does is unreal. Starting to change the way football is played. Defenses used to account for 10, with rg3, it's 11. He's awesome to be around. Great guy, great leader.

What's something you learned about him no fan would know?

How hard he works. He seems like he's perfect, but he works really hard. After leg injuries, he was working his leg treatments during meetings. Constantly working.

Mike shanahan- talk about the job he and Kyle have done?

Really proud of the way they've adapted to fit. These are not really their bread and butter offenses, they've been very smart to adapt to win.

How much confidence right now?

Confident they can win every game- helps that they've had to do that for 6 weeks. Each week has been the biggest game of the year.

What's your role on the team?

"I'm Rudy"

Q. Whats your role on the team?

A. "Im Rudy"

You gotta love Cooley...

Yeah, I just stopped laughing about that. For his humor and ability to always seem to have fun is why I am glad he's still a Redskin, also why I have refused to dump him as my avatar. lol

Can you imagine the sheer unadulterated, uncompromising ecstasy fans will feel if we win and Chaos makes some plays and can contribute ... amazing.

If Cooley came away with just one more catch but it went for a score, FedEx would absolutely EXPLODE. I, as should every Redskins fan, would be happier to see Cooley get in the endzone than any other player on our team. I'll never forget his 3 TD performance where he dominated them in every way. Remember the look Tuna gave Terrence Newman as he walked off the field after his miserable flailing attempt at Cooley's legs? Unforgettable.

If Cooley came away with just one more catch but it went for a score, FedEx would absolutely EXPLODE. I, as should every Redskins fan, would be happier to see Cooley get in the endzone than any other player on our team. I'll never forget his 3 TD performance where he dominated them in every way. Remember the look Tuna gave Terrence Newman as he walked off the field after his miserable flailing attempt at Cooley's legs? Unforgettable.

Remember the game ...don't remember Tuna's look, :ols:

Yeah, I would almost work in a safe route here and there for #47 to get the crowd going ... honeslty.

My guess is Old Dominion, which used to have a brewpub right there in Ashburn up until 2008

http://www.beercansrus.com/ebay/olddominionbluesticker.jpg

It's actually coming from the Flying Dog Brewery in Fredrick MD. He gets a case after every game-good stuff!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21058289/flying-dog-brewery-fulfills-chris-cooleys-contract-beer-request

Rg3 is a relentless worker.

All the greats are.

I've heard legendary things about the work ethic of Peyton, Favre, Brady, etc, and it seems our very own RG3 is in that same mold.

Good things.

When it comes to me thinking of RG3 on our team ...

32566268.jpg

Archived