Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So WHEN (Gibbs Hogs Heaven said it wasn't an if, so I had to change it) we win.... you wanna.... storm the field?

HeluCopter29

Why put yourself and others at risk, when you can put the same enthusiasm celebrating in the stands? The rules are there for a reason, the main concern is safety. This isn't a college basketball game. We hear enough about people falling out of stands and crashing to the ground by accident, I would never encourage that kind of chaos when the numbers are in the thousands.

BUT If I were going to storm the field, it'd be after a Super Bowl win, or maybe NFC Championship.

Don't you think you're taking this a bit too serious?

I read this thread and just laughed.

Why put yourself and others at risk, when you can put the same enthusiasm celebrating in the stands? The rules are there for a reason, the main concern is safety. This isn't a college basketball game. We hear enough about people falling out of stands and crashing to the ground by accident, I would never encourage that kind of chaos when the numbers are in the thousands.

BUT If I were going to storm the field, it'd be after a Super Bowl win, or maybe NFC Championship.

You sir, have missed a massive joke.

Not sure about storming the field, but there should be something special for this game... air horns, for Morris, like the Diesel? Towels, waved by fans? EXTRA loud sing-alongs for Hail to the Redskins, at deafening level? All of the above?

Next week is the ultimate chance for our fans to show how we have the best and loudest fan base in the NFL. Bring it, 12th man....

So the links you've provided are supposed to prove riots and sports are a good mix? Forgive me if I don't have links to arrests, damaged property, hospital records and filed charges.

Not to mention that a lot of schools receive hefty fines for fans storming the field. Imagine what goodell and mara will have waiting for us. I'd prefer not to find out when they want to make an example out of the franchise, yet again

Expect a similar statement to be given out for this game, I'm positive there is literature for ticket holders for this type of thing, it'd be dumb to jeopardize that.

What I'm saying is that rushing the field doesn't equal a riot. Those examples, as well as others, prove that. I'm guessing UMD is your Alma Mater and if that's the case, I'm sorry that happened, but I seriously doubt that's the norm.

What I'm saying is that rushing the field doesn't equal a riot. Those examples, as well as others, prove that. I'm guessing UMD is your Alma Mater and if that's the case, I'm sorry that happened, but I seriously doubt that's the norm.

Enjoy making that argument with the field security waiting for you. I'm sure they'll be waiting on the field for you with balloons, champagne, and vuvuzelas, and a photobooth to relive the memory. Hell, you know what, maybe the skins should have cowgirls cake in the middle of the field and have a contest to see which fan from the stands can hit stick it first? Solid idea, I think.

Enjoy making that argument with the field security waiting for you. I'm sure they'll be waiting on the field for you with balloons, champagne, and vuvuzelas, and a photobooth to relive the memory. Hell, you know what, maybe the skins should have cowgirls cake in the middle of the field and have a contest to see which fan from the stands can hit stick it first? Solid idea, I think.

Bro, chill.

1) You really need to take it easy. 2) It's impossible to arrest thousands of people. What you are proposing is literally impossible.

But more importantly, #1. You are taking this entirely too seriously and would likely benefit from some breathing exercises or something of the sort.

There's no need to take this so seriously. I think I've made it *very* clear that I don't think it's a good idea to rush the field should we beat Dallas on Sunday. I *am* saying, though, that I like the tradition of rushing the field after a big victory. There's a big difference between liking something and encouraging something.

If you want your ass beat by the douche ass PG County cops...sure, go for it lol

Classy post.

---------- Post added December-24th-2012 at 01:53 AM ----------

How hard will it be for me to storm the field from section 402?

I dont see anywhere in the prohibited items does it say rope or repelling items.

I'm GHH, and I approve of the title change. :cool:

The OP's a fast learner, and he can be forgiven for his earlier slip in all the crazy excitement of just where were currently at.

And for all those rambling on about DC's finest 'clubbing' folk and such in not tolerating this; if it's non-violent, and most everyone from the lower bowl was on the field, what do you seriously think their gonna' do? Arrest EVERYONE?

I'm not advocating it per se, but if it was en masse and non-violent/ threatening and just celebratory, as it surely would be; I'm sure common sense would prevail from the authorities realizing the sheer euphoria of the moment and magnitude of the achievement.

But I'd suggest you make sure it's organized if you are that way inclined and everyone does it.

One or two of you might get a completely different reaction from the Police. :ols:

Hail.

Archived