Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It was obvious that RGIII isn't at Full Speed. Probably won't be against Dallas.

sharkproof

RG3 is an excellent passer. That throw he made to Moss for the TD is one Cousins never could have made.

First I never posted that... slow your reading down. Secondly KC could make that throw. To say that is ridiclous. It wasn't threading a needle by any stretch of the imagination. It was a pretty pass but one that KC and most good QB's make with regularity. Moss was wide open. There are other passes that RG makes that I don't think KC could make, but not that one.

I think he mght sit now. Much as i love to beat Dallas looks like we're goimg to take the east. Why play him next week?

The only way we take the EAST is beating Dallas. We lose Dallas has tie breakers going to them. We didn't get the losses from others today that we needed. At least that I know.

I'm amazed how many fans can still not understand what needs to happen for the Redskins to make the playoffs/win the division.

Are you referring to me..? Dallas has the tie breakers as far as having same record as us and us "winning the EAST". Am I missing something here?

Did he or did he not just lead us to a crucial victory, on the road, at a divisional opponent by still leading his team to 27 points, and putting up almost 200 yards passing and two TD's? Or was that a mirage?

And that's when he's limited. Unless he's not fit to take to the field, Robert is WAY too important to this team to not have out there. He doesn't have to run the ball to be effective out there. And we'll adjust the game plan even further for next week if he's still limited.

He, and we, will be fine next Sunday man. He's not been phased by most anything thus far. I don't expect his knee will start to change that next Sunday. This is the type of game 10 was born for. And I'd take a 85/ 90% 10 over most any QB in the league.

For an 85/ 90% RGIII is healthier, and more effective, than most QB's at 100%.

Hail.

Thank you GHH...I really don't get this place sometime. He threw for 2 Td's and had a 66% completion percentage yet his accuracy was off??? He avoided sacks all day but his mobility was bad so he should sit??

wait what?

this thread is just...i don't know

We could still get in with a loss, but your then looking at help from the Bears, Seahawks and Vikings.

Hail.

Exactly... Thank you. That scenario is not likely imho. We need to win, counting on help given those three teams is pretty small.

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 03:44 PM ----------

Thank you GHH...I really don't get this place sometime. He threw for 2 Td's and had a 66% completion percentage yet his accuracy was off??? He avoided sacks all day but his mobility was bad so he should sit??

wait what?

this thread is just...i don't know

Really?? It's about game planning... Maybe you should read a little more carefully. jeez.

Thanks, which still is sketchy. Basically this next game is HUGE!!!!

Defense, donk donk, Defense

With the way its looking right now here's our options:

If Seahawks win tonight: We are in with a win OR a Vikings AND Bears loss

If 49ers win tonight: We're in with a win OR A Vikings loss and either a Bears loss OR a Seahawks loss

That's what I'm saying. His stat line was not shabby at all, especially since he threw for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. If that's what RGIII looks like on a bad leg, then the Redskins are going to rule the roost for the next ten years.

RG3 did not throw 4 Tds today. Am I misinterpreting what you are saying??

That's what I'm saying. His stat line was not shabby at all, especially since he threw for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. If that's what RGIII looks like on a bad leg, then the Redskins are going to rule the roost for the next ten years.

RG3 did not throw 4 Tds today. Am I misinterpreting what you are saying??

To the doubters and dimwitted, with all due respect- Robert Griffin III is THE quarterback of the Washington Redskins. As he said after the game, his job is to lead the team, make passes to wide open receivers and hand it off the Alfred Morris. He did that today-with a cumbersome knee brace. Oh and BTW- He lead the Skin to a WIN!

Archived