Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote Cousins the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week for Week 15!!! UPDATE: HE WON!!

PerryMason

I can't find where it says he won? Did you see it on NFL Network or something?

@granthpaulsen

Kirk Cousins was voted the Pespi Max NFL Rookie of the Week. #Redskins

@Rich_Campbell

Fans vote Kirk Cousins the NFL rookie of the week. Redskins have accounted for the award 9 times in 14 weeks. RG3 (6) and Alfred Morris (2).

@granthpaulsen

Kirk Cousins was voted the Pespi Max NFL Rookie of the Week. #Redskins

@Rich_Campbell

Fans vote Kirk Cousins the NFL rookie of the week. Redskins have accounted for the award 9 times in 14 weeks. RG3 (6) and Alfred Morris (2).

Ah ok awesome! Btw Rich screwed up we've had it 9 out of 15 weeks.

Sure, y'all want to get Cousins a rookie of the week award at the expense of Roger's rookie of the year? :silly:

Big picture guys esp. when another rookie really did have a better game though Cousins' performance was very good.

Burgold I am thinking the same way.

:rolleyes:

Kids, don't let your fellow Redskins fans vote against budding Redskins talent.

I'm going to say the right guy won it. I understand Wilson had an outstanding game. But so did Cousins. And this year having a rookie QB play an outstanding game is not at all unusual. The truly unusual, remarkable thing was to have a backup rookie QB come in and have an outstanding game. That should be recognized and rewarded. Wilson has won once already and Cousins, hopefully, will not have another shot at it.

Go Captain Kirk!

Oh by the way...

Cousins also won the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Week Award....for the second straight week.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-never/2012/REG/15

Cousins may not play again this season, but he milked EVERY OUNCE out of his time out there. Congrats Kirk!

what do you mean? We're going to blow so many people out of the water he'll be in mop up duty.

Yeah, but, there was one week we did not have any players up for it. The BYE week, so Redskins won it, 9 out of the 14 weeks eligible.

ought to go back and award it to RG3 for the speech he apparently gave that started this current streak

I'm actually not pleased he won rookie of the week. It's probably due to this thread. Cousins had a very good game in another must win for the Redskins and in that way it's worthy, but was he better than Wilson? More, how much a role did vote rigging play? This thread makes that award seem dirty.

Don't worry Burgold, I agree with you. I'm not against what Perry and the others did, it is open voting and it is allowed, but it does cheapen it in my eyes and I won't participate. Good for Cousins, I guess. Hope there's something in his contract that gives him a bonus for this.

Hope there's something in his contract that gives him a bonus for this.

Part of me agrees with Forehead and Burgold. Still, the entire platform is fan fueled, so if we as fans have any opportunity to repay the players without giving management a dime, it seems appropriate that this forum rule the roost.

Archived