Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote Cousins the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week for Week 15!!! UPDATE: HE WON!!

PerryMason

ahaha if cousins gets rookie of the week, wouldnt we have had our rookies win almost every week? except for like 3-4 if i remember correctly. pretty funny :)

A Redskin has won the award 8 out of the 14 weeks to date. Let's make it 9 out 15!! They might as well name the award after the Redskins.

I voted a few times. No reason he doesn't deserve it, sure Russell Wilson was great this week as well, but Cousins is over here making his first NFL start and performing better in one game than some QB's have done all season!

Exactly!! I am a fan of Russell Wilson and if Kirk would have had just a decent game I would have voted for Wilson,but Kirk in his first NFL start on the road with lots of pressure to win because his team is in the playoff chase, did an outstandng job. Kirk is every bit deserving of the honor as Wilson is. Good luck to them both but my votes are for Kirk Cousins.

Sure, y'all want to get Cousins a rookie of the week award at the expense of Roger's rookie of the year? :silly:

Big picture guys esp. when another rookie really did have a better game though Cousins' performance was very good.

I would normally agree, but the fact that Cousins is a backup rookie and played the way he did on the road is very impressive. IMO it should be co-winners.

Sure, y'all want to get Cousins a rookie of the week award at the expense of Roger's rookie of the year? :silly:

Big picture guys esp. when another rookie really did have a better game though Cousins' performance was very good.

So you'd rather RG3's direct competition for the award win another rookie of the week award to bolster his case? No thanks. Ill stick with Redskins winning it.

Voting away! :logo:

For the record, the Broncos had four rookies win Rookie of the Week awards in 2008, so we won't tie that record (unless Crawford returns two punts for TDs in one of the next two games). However, if Cousins wins this award, we'll tie the record for most team RotW awards with 9 (Roethlisberger in '04 had all nine of the Steelers'), with a high possibility of having at least one more.

Keep voting! :type:

Am I totally spazzing? Who is Rogers?

Archived