Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles Official Prediction Thread

RVAbrendan

I hope the Skins don't overlook the Eagles; I got a feeling this will be a nail-biter of a game.

If anything, these next 2 games should be the perfect time to really really get into Maydasy Williams' ear and drill drill drill into his head about staring into the backfield, especially for the last game; if that p.o.s. gets toasted and costs us the game/playoff chances/division I think my head will split open and horns will pop out and end up playing with a tonka truck in a bus station bathroom.

With that being said,

Skins 34

Eagles 20

I will be the fish that swims upstream and says Cousins shocks the world much like he did last week, and starts again. It's gotta be getting great odds, right? An LCL-1 does not heal in 2 weeks. Go google it. Sorry, doctors orders.

Kyle opens the game in a vanilla offense and we struggle much like in the 1st quarter of the Browns game, but then he resumes normal operations and Cousins leads the skins in another rum running operation over the dazed and confused Eagles, the final 35-21.

Redskins 37

Iggles 17

I know many Eagles fans who just want their team to lose for a better draft pick. Crowd noise definitely won't be a factor! Just hope the team goes in with the same instensity they've shown over the past few weeks and don't look at this as a rollover game. I'm sure the team captains will make sure that doesn't happen though.

I don't like how this is seemingly the only thread talking about this game. People are talking playoffs, Dallas, etc.

I think RGIII plays and we have a really good shot of taking care of business, but we aren't good enough to look over anyone. Especially a division rival on the road.

That said... give me 24-17 good guys.

Anybody know the latest of the Eagles and who will be out this week for them? I thought i saw Celek was out last week. Is he playing this week? How about Shady? I know Vick & Jackson won't be playing so that's good...

Harbor (TE) went to IR today I think

I think they give Andy Reid a Xmas Miracle... as much as I hate to say it... it's hard to win five in a row in this league. Let alone six.

Redskins 23

Eagles 28

I don't get this. Yes, it's hard to say, "we will win the next six games." However, that's not the scenario. The scenario is, "we'll win the next game." The prior wins don't factor into it at all. Right now we're matched up against a horrible team with nothing to play for who we blew out previously this season. We win 31-10.

Archived