Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles Official Prediction Thread

RVAbrendan

....For a normal person who isn't an elite athlete who isn't being treated at a world-class facility by world renown doctors.

Not to mention other NFL players who have come back from LCL Sprain level 2 in 2 weeks before....

Right on. Healing times vary a lot for sure.

Or, world class athletes are easily able to play through it. Seeing the types of injuries a player can sustain over the decades, I believe an LCL1 is somewhat minor. We are talking a small number of torn fibers here.

Trying to google other players that had the same injury to see what time they have missed is fruitless. Its RG3 or bust. I was unable to find another player that missed time for this injury. Summoning Perry Mason for the case!

52-17 Redskins. This is the game where we really show our determination and mettle. This is the game where the players are going to zero in on the paloffs. Bonus: Next week is 28-7 Redskins as the defense finishes what they started in the first half on Thanksgiving.

I think they give Andy Reid a Xmas Miracle... as much as I hate to say it... it's hard to win five in a row in this league. Let alone six.

Redskins 23

Eagles 28

Ouch ... you think Foles can put up 28? Or will he get help from his D and Specials?

McCoy is back and starting against us.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5168/lesean-mccoy

LeSean McCoy (concussion) will start Sunday's game against the Redskins.

Unlike Michael Vick, McCoy is a core piece of the Eagles' future. So now that he's gained full clearance from the Eagles' doctors and an independent neurologist, he's reclaiming his starting job. Rookie Bryce Brown will be mixed in as a change-of-pace back, likely for at least eight touches. McCoy should be plenty fresh after sitting out the last four games, putting him on the RB2 radar over the final two weeks. He was averaging 98.5 total yards per game before going down.

McCoy is back and starting against us.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5168/lesean-mccoy

LeSean McCoy (concussion) will start Sunday's game against the Redskins.

Unlike Michael Vick, McCoy is a core piece of the Eagles' future. So now that he's gained full clearance from the Eagles' doctors and an independent neurologist, he's reclaiming his starting job. Rookie Bryce Brown will be mixed in as a change-of-pace back, likely for at least eight touches. McCoy should be plenty fresh after sitting out the last four games, putting him on the RB2 radar over the final two weeks. He was averaging 98.5 total yards per game before going down.

Mccoy played in the first game against us.. we held him to 15/45 yards @ avg. 3 p/c.

Andy Reid's last home game in Philly, and the Eagles show some rare heart and play hard-nosed ball for 60 minutes.

Our team finally hits a lull after 5 weeks, and turnovers cost us in the end. 27-24 Eagles.

I hate this scenario, but it's one thing that I'm so worried about. This game scares me :(

We always hear about someone "being RG3" for the opponent's scout team. Sometimes it's someone who could do it pretty well (Vick) or someone who can't (McCoy).

One question I'd like to know which never gets answered: When a person who can do it pretty well like Vick, does the first string defense ever stop the scout team? I mean i think it would be interesting to find out that Vick is doing an amazing job impersonating RG3 but the defense STILL can't figure out how to stop it. It's kind of like getting to practice arm wrestling the world's greatest arm wrestler a few times before actually taking him on. The result doesn't change just cause you get to fail a bunch before hand.

Anyway, just curious.

This is comments from Merrill Reese(Eagles play by play announcer). It is so ****ing on now!

“I mean, I would hate to see Daniel Snyder happy….. I would hate to see Daniel Snyder leave here [Philadelphia] in a good mood,” Reese continued on to say. “I’d like to see [the Eagles] go out there and say to the Washington Redskins, ok guys, we did our part, now go [play] Dallas and see what they’ll do to you. They’d be the last of the three teams that I’d like to see get in, the Redskins, absolutely.”

Here is the link. http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/which-history-will-repeat-itself-in-the-eagles-redskins-match-up-will-there-be-another-sean-taylor/#13561482940541&148

You know I was a tiny bit nervous about this game until this asshat made these comments. I hope we smoke the Eagles by 30.

---------- Post added December-21st-2012 at 11:07 PM ----------

The more and more I think about this game coming up I get angry. The Eagles have owned the Skins for years. This is a game the skins should unleash hell on these clowns for all pain they have caused us. Merrill Reese's comments really piss me off. We are going to punish these Lame ass scrubs.

**** The Eagles!

This is comments from Merrill Reese(Eagles play by play announcer). It is so ****ing on now!

“I mean, I would hate to see Daniel Snyder happy….. I would hate to see Daniel Snyder leave here [Philadelphia] in a good mood,” Reese continued on to say. “I’d like to see [the Eagles] go out there and say to the Washington Redskins, ok guys, we did our part, now go [play] Dallas and see what they’ll do to you. They’d be the last of the three teams that I’d like to see get in, the Redskins, absolutely.”

Here is the link. http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/which-history-will-repeat-itself-in-the-eagles-redskins-match-up-will-there-be-another-sean-taylor/#13561482940541&148

You know I was a tiny bit nervous about this game until this asshat made these comments. I hope we smoke the Eagles by 30.

---------- Post added December-21st-2012 at 11:07 PM ----------

The more and more I think about this game coming up I get angry. The Eagles have owned the Skins for years. This is a game the skins should unleash hell on these clowns for all pain they have caused us. Merrill Reese's comments really piss me off. We are going to punish these Lame ass scrubs.

**** The Eagles!

After Sundays game, Merrill Grease would have wished Dan Snyder sewed his ass shut and kept shoving cheesesteaks down his throat.

Archived