Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd: RG3 can't hold a candle to Andrew Luck

SanfordJay

SAS does love some RG3, but I think he is as forgetable as Cowturd as a sports person

Bayless has gone crazy and i like it!

Watch the NFl pregames this weekend, Ditka also has been throwing some RG love around

I don't like either of them. I was just pointing out that it's basically been RG3 talk nonstop today on their show. It's so great how the Redskins are so relevant now. However, I do kind of wish Morris would get more love. A large part of Griffin's success is owed to Morris. I love that RG3 says Morris would get his vote for ROY.

I don't like either of them. I was just pointing out that it's basically been RG3 talk nonstop today on their show. It's so great how the Redskins are so relevant now. However, I do kind of wish Morris would get more love. A large part of Griffin's success is owed to Morris. I love that RG3 says Morris would get his vote for ROY.

Me too, not sure why his rookie rushing and that last drive running not getting more play. He was pissed after the fumble when the camera panned to him on the sidelines, Would not take his helmet off, then he ran pissed off the rest of the game. Dude is a monster. I just hope we dont wear him out, but he loves getting the rock!

I don't know where this whole 1 read offense baloney came from. It's not Griff's fault that his first read is so wide open all the time.
There was no better evidence of that than the play late in the game where Griffin faked it to Morris and threw to a wide open Garcon over the middle. He drew in their LBs and left the middle wide open. Love when Gruden points these things out.

I love it when people announce things like "X QB has more progressions that he has to go through than Y QB" as if it is a fact. As if he/she has a copy of the playbook for each team and is privy to the game planning prior to and play calling during the games. :ols: Tools.

I love Colin's show. He praises RG3 daily but he still likes Luck better. Why does this make Colin a hater?

People hate Colin because of his ST comments years ago, but I don't mind him as much.

He's been dead on with most of his picks this year and he gives RG3 plenty of credit. We need more than a 3 game winning streak to earn respect considering what we've been the last decade+

Can anyone tell me why Mr Colin Cowherd flat out won't give the Redskins any credit for anything. I just heard him on NY ESPN.....all he could say was that RG3 can't hold a candle to Andrew Luck.

His reasoning is that RG3 always goes to his first read, while AL has the ability to progress thru all of his reads before making a decision. Supposedly, RG3 can't do that yet.

Also, AL is being asked to take the game onto his shoulders and win....example 50 attempts per game (a good way to justify 21 turnovers 16 ints/5 fumbles).

Just wondering......

As shown by Gruden last night, RGIII goes through reads at the snap of the ball......Luck doesn't do that. Forget that punk.

Stephen A gives RG3 mad props. Granted, he still thinks Luck is a little better. However, Skip Bayless now has a new mancrush. He can't stop talking about Griffin on First Take.:ols:

Stephen A was fully on board with RG3 being better than Luck on todays First Take.

Bayless has been all over RG3 since after the Oklahoma game last year.

Why couldn't rg3 do what Luck is doing? What evidence proves that ?

Different team and personal skill sets and weapons. I'm not saying that RGIII can't make all the throws. I think he's proven that. I Look at it like the difference between Peyton Manning and Drew Brees.

I think Katt Williams said it best:

“Understand ****** is gonna hate you regardless, get that out of your head that fantasy world where ****** ain't hating on you. You gotta to be grateful, you need haters, wtf is you complaining about, wtf do you think a hater's job is?! If you got 14 hating on you, you need to figure out how the **** to get to 16 before the summer get here! If you got nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me, say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is *****!"

I'll add another one of my own: you're doing something wrong if you don't have haters.

All of the hate/doubt RG3 receives falls under this category. It proves that he's in folks' heads.

Isn't also interesting that no one really hates Luck? I mean, even the people who like RG3 better don't really hate on Luck.

All of his compliments for RGIII are backhanded in my opinion. He is in love with Luck and constantly makes excuses for any mistake he makes. Today it was the Skins have a superior Defense to that of the Colts. The Redskins run a college offense that teams will figure out. Colts have the worst team in the NFL and are only good because of Luck.

He constantly claims Luck is asked to do more (which maybe somewhat true but does fact alone make him ROTY and RGIII lesser of a QB?) and RGIII is just asked to do what he did in college. What I am waiting for is for Colin to explain if he throws so much more why doesn't he have a similarly higher percentage of TDs? He is 1-1 TDs to Picks.

Both QBs are good and being asked to do plenty! Wilson as well. Three great rookie QBs playing amazingly well. Colin just has a huge crush on Luck and is biased.

*I think Colin has a thing for neck beards

I think all he does is watch the RGIII highlights. He was wrong about so many things today it was unbearable. He was saying this was our first win on monday night since the 80's, and that Indy's D is worse than ours.
Indy's D is worse than ours. Or at least they were before last night's game (24th to 23rd).

I care. The fact that everyone is conveniently ignoring the hole Luck puts his team in with his untimely turnovers and there ridiculously easy schedule irks me. There is no statistical evidence whatsoever to suggest Luck is playing close to RGIII, as a matter of fact there is no statistical evidence to suggest Luck is playing as well as Wilson. At this point anyone suggesting Luck is playing better than RGIII really needs to have there motives checked.

his team is 8-4 and he's had some nice come back wins.

i don't really care if this ass clown thinks RGIII can't hold a candle to Luck

Problem is, a lot of Luck's decisions, are the wrong ones (16 INT, 5 fumbles). He leads the NFL in turnovers.

Yeah, he has to throw for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns to make up for his mistakes. The Colts got a great future QB. The Redskins got somebody who is going to legitimately change the position.

Archived