Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Panthers (Final)

NoLeafClover

did anyone just watch the little segment on RG3 on fox? Sheesh :doh: currently around 64% completion %, would be at 74% completion percentage if we had wr's that could catch a football (reflects increase in comp % if you remove drop balls from equation). God I love our QB :pimp:

From the Redskins' official press release: "The alumni scheduled to attend today's Homecoming represents 1,024 combined seasons with the team, 80 Super Bowls, 43 members of the 80 Greatest Redskins, 21 members of the Redskins Ring of Fame and nine Pro Football Hall of Famers."

I'm finally stationed here in the press box. Murf and I got a chance to interview some of the alumni players here for the Ring of Honor anniversary celebration here today. That was a very cool experience.

I bet that was cool! I am looking forward to hearing all the stories you two can muster. :)

This game scares the ever-living **** out of me. This is a game, and my gut is telling me, we totally come out and lay an egg. I hope I am wrong.

No way, no egg will be laid today.... by the offense anyways... We'll score over 25 points.

The worry I have is that Carolina will hang 35+ on us.

It worries me, in terms of the next two weeks on here, how many people think we should roll over Carolina like we're so much better than them.

Hail.

This game scares the ever-living **** out of me. This is a game, and my gut is telling me, we totally come out and lay an egg. I hope I am wrong.

No way, no egg will be laid today.... by the offense anyways... We'll score over 25 points.

The worry I have is that Carolina will hang 35+ on us.

From the Redskins' official press release: "The alumni scheduled to attend today's Homecoming represents 1,024 combined seasons with the team, 80 Super Bowls, 43 members of the 80 Greatest Redskins, 21 members of the Redskins Ring of Fame and nine Pro Football Hall of Famers."

That's crazy.

Archived