Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 2012/2013 Winter Weather Thread***

Skins24

It is dangerous up here. All the forecasts busted miserably. People are out and the work commute was a nightmare. This will likely be widespread one foot plus. Some areas will hit 20 inches. Complete fail as no snow emergency was announced.

So basically it was the opposite of our snow storm...

So basically it was the opposite of our snow storm...

Yeah. They just issued a new Winter Storm Warning for 12-24 inches. I wish D.C. had gotten the snow also. I empathize because my senior year back down there in 08-09 we got jack squat until a lucky storm on March 1st.

Yeah. They just issued a new Winter Storm Warning for 12-24 inches. I wish D.C. had gotten the snow also. I empathize because my senior year back down there in 08-09 we got jack squat until a lucky storm on March 1st.

yep, that was my freshman year. i believe we got like 5 inches on a sunday night, right? i was in McLean, VA and i was out to dinner with my brother and parents, and it started snowing pretty heavily while we were in the restaraunt. ended up having no school the next day :)

At first I didn't remeber what you were talking about.

But after seeing this...

yep, that was my freshman year. i believe we got like 5 inches on a sunday night, right? i was in McLean, VA and i was out to dinner with my brother and parents, and it started snowing pretty heavily while we were in the restaraunt. ended up having no school the next day :)

It hit me. I was at Olive Garden on a Sunday Night during a snowstorm. I do remember that.

• 2 weeks later...
2 days out of the whole month? march is pretty close to over. I looked at the future temps and we wont be near 55 the rest of the way.

well, the two days thar ive been home. also, tuesday will be 51 (whhich is near 55), and saturday will be 50 and sunday will be 52 (both near 55).

How is it still this cold in March? It's not winter anymore.

It has been insanely cold the last few weeks. It is so cold that I am currently wearing 11 layers of clothing right now. And it's still cold. It is so cold that my hands are dried up and it hurts to type.

It's not winter anymore. This winter temperature and winter weather has to go away. This isn't Canada.

---------- Post added March-18th-2013 at 08:00 AM ----------

FYI I am in the same place that you all are, DC, but it still feels like 5 degrees here

If you aren't feeling this same type of bone-chilling cold I am, then I should probably see a doctor, because my thyroid must be seriously ****ed up or something. Seriously. It's way too cold for March.

Think about how warm it was in January and February. Often in the 50's and even 60's. If this were a fantasy novel, it would be a sure sign that something evil had broken free.

It has been insanely cold the last few weeks. It is so cold that I am currently wearing 11 layers of clothing right now. And it's still cold. It is so cold that my hands are dried up and it hurts to type.

It's not winter anymore. This winter temperature and winter weather has to go away. This isn't Canada.

---------- Post added March-18th-2013 at 08:00 AM ----------

FYI I am in the same place that you all are, DC, but it still feels like 5 degrees here

If you aren't feeling this same type of bone-chilling cold I am, then I should probably see a doctor, because my thyroid must be seriously ****ed up or something. Seriously. It's way too cold for March.

well, technically winter is still happening until march 20th, 21st or 22nd. justtt sayin

Archived