Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 2012/2013 Winter Weather Thread***

Skins24

• 2 weeks later...

i normally start into work at the daylight savings change... but this year i waited until this week. it was nice on Monday, but yesterday and today were both still below freezing when i took off in the morning... wtf??!

we will go straight from highs in the upper 40s to highs in the upper 90s this year.

i normally start into work at the daylight savings change... but this year i waited until this week. it was nice on Monday, but yesterday and today were both still below freezing when i took off in the morning... wtf??!

we will go straight from highs in the upper 40s to highs in the upper 90s this year.

Seems like it's been that way for a couple years now. Not much of a gradual transition... more like flipping a switch.

so would it be safe to assume that this thread should now be closed? winter is over :)

**ahem** ;)

it was 72 yesterday, currently 15 degrees this morning. 4 inches of snow right now, another 5-7 inches expected through this afternoon.

every major school disctrict is closed, 350 flights cancelled, and a few tornadoes east of here.

Yep. Mother nature is right on schedule. Going from winter to summer in Maryland.

Same here. Pollen count went through the roof yesterday, same forcasted for today,(it'll reach 10,000 at some point soon) with a temp of 81.

My black car is greenish/yellow ick color. Rain isn't coming til Thursday night. Ugh.

**ahem** ;)

it was 72 yesterday, currently 15 degrees this morning. 4 inches of snow right now, another 5-7 inches expected through this afternoon.

every major school disctrict is closed, 350 flights cancelled, and a few tornadoes east of here.

lol fair enough, we shall make a Denver Winter Weather Thread :)

This region lately has no middle ground. Geographically, we should be getting moderate temperatures, but it's always bitter cold or scorching hot.

I like this weather better. Plus, as ACW used to say, this type of weather, girls wear less ;)

Archived