Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

They deserve an award for somehow making a monster that's been around since the 50s relevant and borderline scary in 2023.

And it's a remake of the original, so can't wait until his buddies show up in future releases.

Yeah, my initial reaction was why make another movie about a monster everyone knows and has been way overdone, and hardly ever well?  That being said, after watching the preview I think it looks like it is probably the best Godzilla movie ever made.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, China said:

Yeah, my initial reaction was why make another movie about a monster everyone knows and has been way overdone, and hardly ever well?  That being said, after watching the preview I think it looks like it is probably the best Godzilla movie ever made.

Cousin and I going this Saturday, I've been raised on Godzilla and Star Trek, Dad did me right...

Humans have always been in the way of me wanting to fast forward to monster fights, word that the human performances are good but not distracting from this being a monster movie is interesting.

Jus don't forget who you are, this franchise has enough history to jus start over with why they made the first one in the first place versus jumping the shark on any new monsters.  MOTOs was a risk, KOTM was the appropriate response of Americans were going to keep trying to make up for that 98 abomination.

Now Toho reminding folks how its done...Shin Godzilla was just a warning they still know what they doing, imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...