Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is to a good game and no injuries!

KWilliamsAWinfield

Vikings fan here, here is to a good game and no injuries on Sunday!

The Vikings surprised me this year and the Redskins is a better than than given credit for! Even though the Vikings defense have improved, Griffin is going to have a career game against the Vikings with 4 touchdowns and the Redskins' defense will have 2 picks returned for a touchdown making the score:

Vikings-3

Redskins-42

Again, here is to a good game and no injuries!

Is that one of those reverse psychology things? Predict the worst, and the opposite happens?

I'll raise a glass to a good game and no injuries too. :cheers: But like the vast majority of Redskins games, I wouldn't like to call it either way. With the dude in the #10 jersey, we've a chance of hanging with anyone. But with the other side of the ball here, we've as good a chance of all that good work going to waste. :(

Hail.

*BTW, what's with the opposing fans stopping by every week this year? Not complaining, it's good to have friendly banter and mutual respect. Just different seeing it every single game thus far.

Is that one of those reverse psychology things? Predict the worst, and the opposite happens?

I'll raise a glass to a good game and no injuries too. :cheers: But like the vast majority of Redskins games, I wouldn't like to call it either way. With the dude in the #10 jersey, we've a chance of hanging with anyone. But with the other side of the ball here, we've as good a chance of all that good work going to waste. :(

Hail.

*BTW, what's with the opposing fans stopping by every week this year? Not complaining, it's good to have friendly banter and mutual respect. Just different seeing it every single game thus far.

Happens on every opposing teams board. We get it every week on KFAN.

Somebody said this last week in the ATL fan's thread, and I'm starting to think there is something to it: We seem to be seeing more of opposing fans this season, maybe it is due to RG3's presence.

As to the OP, we're all hoping for a good game and no injuries here as well. Last year was an old-fashioned slobber-knocker. I expect another tough contest, although I hope everybody comes out unscathed this time, and I hope for a better outcome on our end.

Archived