Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII in Tehran

jpillian

It is actually not printed in Iran. It is a US based publication in the Persian language. They are based in Rockville.

:ols: I was gonna say. I don't think Iranians really would ever care about RG3 unless he decided to play soccer. Maybe even basketball. But I don't think kids even know what American Football is over there, lol.

:ols: I was gonna say. I don't think Iranians really would ever care about RG3 unless he decided to play soccer. Maybe even basketball. But I don't think kids even know what American Football is over there, lol.

Shar Pourdanesh was the first Iranian born player in the NFL. Redskins have a following.

Yeah, so i tweeted that to darren rovell, you can see me tweet @pasha_says, basically the guy got way too excited and literally within 5 minutes of me tweeting he assumed it was based in Iran. The tehran post is a persian newspaper based in rockville, I was really surprised such a well known sports journalist didn't care to google the tehran post. Looks like I unintentionally started a frenzy over it.

I'm glad someone one this board 3rd post did some research, it is laughable how quick journalists jump to conclusions these days.

Archived