Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 8/13: Training Camp Tweets (what-not galore)

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Brandon Meriweather with a nice INT, preceded by blowing up a run.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 01:48 PM ----------

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins QB R. Grossman hits WR Dezmon Briscoe for a modest catch and run near sidelines. #skinscamp

Warpath Warpath ‏@WarpathDC

Shocking RT “@Redskins: Defense on a roll: DL Darrion Scott bats QB R. Grossman at the line, nearly catches it behind him for an int

Does anyone have any idea where Willie Smith and the guy Lee we signed earlier in the year are? Are they out there? Cause I can't really fathom having Jordan Black playing LT for us as the 1st backup. I honestly want no part of this reclamation project and wonder what the heck is going on with Willie a guy who performed admirably as an undrafted FA, playing significant minutes.

Anyone see anything while out at camp?

I'm pretty sure Smith is hurt with like a knee or something

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

London Fletcher doing coverage drops on the back field with other injured players. Has not done team reps

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 02:02 PM ----------

DC Sports Authority ‏@DCSportsPulse

RT @ZacBoyer: #Redskins ST coordinator Smith said last week he didn't know what would happen at PR, but in the ... http://m.tmi.me/viGa4

Zac Boyer Zac Boyer ‏@ZacBoyer

#Redskins' Gano just made what looked to be a 58-yard field goal as "time expired" with plenty of leg.

Redskins

Practicing :05 drills at the end of #skinscamp practice, QB @RGIII hits WR HankTime85 for a Hail Mary touchdown as time expired.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:08 PM ----------

Redskins

Back-to-back: #Redskins S DeJon Gomes breaks up a touchdown pass to Hankerson, then intercepts the next pass from QB Cousins. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:19 PM ----------

Dang just read more news about Baker and Kehl today when looking back at the tweets. Feel like they both been showing up a lot

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:20 PM ----------

What's the word on Helu anyone know yet

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:21 PM ----------

So I guess Big Trent is back that's good news

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:22 PM ----------

Paulsen

Chris Chester says he hopes to play Saturday night in Chicago. He says he is feeling better. #Redskins

Well that'll tip the scales!!!! LOL. Anyway, I hope we have some FG opportunities in this next game so they can hash out a little on the field. Rackers SHOULD win, but you just never know.

I'm good with just watching them kick extra points personally .....

Russellmania

Trent Williams is relieved, feels much better , but limited. Says decision is up to Shanny

Bashir

Trent Williams said his foot feels much better and he hopes to practice fully tomorrow. Less concerned after clean MRI. #Redskins

I think I would be ok resting him for a game what you all think

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:24 PM ----------

Redskins

#Redskins QB @RGIII to address the media following today's practice LIVE starting now! #skinscamp http://t.co/b8vvfYzF

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:26 PM ----------

Just some eagles news

EyeonNFL

Eagles' CB Nnamdi Asomugha apparently knocked out after violent collision with teammate: http://t.co/pQ0LEFo0

Redskins

Griffin III says he needs to play more to develop more, limited exposure in only 14 plays. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:29 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III says Pierre Garçon is impressive for "his tenacity after the catch...explosive receiver...confident over the middle."

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:29 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III says he's more confident day by day. He audibles in game vs. #Bills, away from a keeper to a Royster run. #skinscamp

Boyer

#Redskins' Griffin said he is getting comfortable with his dropbacks, taking snaps from under center.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:30 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III says he never audibled much in college, it was a newer experience in-game, came from reading the defense. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:30 PM ----------

Boyer

#Redskins' Griffin: "It's definitely been a good camp. You can be confident, but you can be overconfident." Mentioned preparation as key.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

Hey Cali I like the news about audible:) !!!

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

Robert Griffin says the coaches have done a great job "throwing everything at me." #Redskins

Paulsen

RGIII says he audibled 1 time during Washington's 14 plays of 1st-team offense. Went away form a keeper and audibled to handoff to Royster.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:33 PM ----------

Boyer

#Redskins' Griffin said it's more the straight dropbacks, not play action, that he has to get used to.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:34 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III says he is his own hardest critic, but doesn't think he missed any of the 14 plays in Buffalo. Practice, it happens a lot.

Boyer

#Redskins' Griffin on leaving early at Buffalo: "It was like, 'OK, you've got the momentum going, and now you're done."

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III calls the joy of his teammates after the touchdown, particularly the #Redskins defenders, "unbelievable." #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:36 PM ----------

RG3 :"The expectations, the hype that's good." Says he knows most projecting them to be 4th in NFCE, going to try and fix that.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Redskins

Griffin III does not shy away from the hype surrounding him and the team. "I wanna win, we wanna win, and so [hype] is going to increase."

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:38 PM ----------

Boyer

#Redskins' Griffin hasn't been hit since Alamo Bowl. "Hopefully if I can keep that going, I'm fine with that."

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:38 PM ----------

Redskins

O-Line did not allow a sack on Thurs. night. Griffin III says he hasn't been hit on a football field since last college bowl game.

Geez, is he putting a bullseye on his back or what :ols:

Yeh I think I would simmer down a little bit:) SUMMA DOWN NOW!!! He got a little lucky but it does make it fun NOW though to talk about! Must of been the socks he was wearing :ols:

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

Redskins

#Redskins HC Mike Shanahan to address the media following today's practice LIVE starting now! #skinscamp http://t.co/b8vvfYzF

Redskins

#Redskins HC Mike Shanahan to address the media following today's practice LIVE starting now! #skinscamp http://t.co/b8vvfYzF

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Paulsen

Mike Shanahan: Trent Williams is still a little bit sore. He's day-to-day. Was limited today, but participated in some drills. #Redskins

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says QB @RGIII did a great job on the TD pass to @PierreGarcon, that was his fourth option on the read. #skinscamp

I wish he would stop talking about not getting hit. Some defender is going to take too much pleasure ending that streak... and they might be gearing up to be the one to do it.

I totally agree that he needs to just stop mentioning it. It's football, yes if you let them they will lay you out. You can pretty much count on every defender we face to be itching to light RG3 up.

No QB wants to get hit, he's not the only one, but mentioning it at least once a week makes me think you just may be a little shook. Get over it, face the pain like a man! lol. #notthatbigadealbutstill.

Paulsen

Mike Shanahan: Roy Helu has Achilles tendinitis. Didn't practice today. #Redskins

Shanahan on London Fletcher..Anything wrong? "No we just kept him out." #Redskins

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:56 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says Griffin III is very mature and already handles himself like a veteran. Just needs more repetition to develop. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:56 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says one of the hardest thing for QB's to do, especially rookies, is to convert down and distance, particularly third and long.

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says WR @PierreGarcon is probably a little bit "stronger, more powerful" than he anticipated before joining #Redskins. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

Boyer

#Redskins' Neild told me before he doesn't know what happened to his knee. "Truthfully, I'm not even sure."

Hope big daddy with the beard will be ok

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:59 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says OL Chris Campbell will play primarily OT. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 05:59 PM ----------

Boyer

#Redskins' Shanahan on whether Jammal Brown will play for team this season: "I really don't know ... but we're going to be patient."

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says RB Roy Helu Jr. did not play today due to tendinitis in his Achilles. Says he will bring him back slowly. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 06:08 PM ----------

Tandler

Hamstring strain. Probably won't play until Colts game. RT @flip_moe: what's going on with Darrel Young?

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

Tandler

Close. I have a hard time calling a player w/2 NFL games of experience in 3 yr. a "lock". RT @jimmydolanmsg: is baker a lock to make team?

I wish he would stop talking about not getting hit. Some defender is going to take too much pleasure ending that streak... and they might be gearing up to be the one to do it.

What is he supposed to say? That he doesn't mind or welcomes getting hit? That could just as easily be construed as someone trying to give him a "Welcome to the NFL, rookie" moment.

We as fans can't be afraid of RG3 getting hit. It's going to happen. And how is expressing confidence is one's offensive line a bad thing?

Tandler

Gano takes a step back in kicking battle #Redskins #RedskinsTalk http://t.co/dt8KYlQ2

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 06:30 PM ----------

Tandler

Chester, Williams back to partial work http://t.co/leTObYC0

---------- Post added August-13th-2012 at 06:33 PM ----------

Redskinsbuzztap

Redskins Insider >> Neil Rackers bests Graham Gano in kicking drill Monday http://t.co/27uqCeox

Archived