Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/1: Training Camp Tweets

rblgenius

@Redskins

QB Kirk Cousins hits WR Aldrick Robinson on a deep crossing route and touchdown during full team drills. #skinscamp

@Redskins

#Redskins full team practicing red zone formations from 20, 15, 10, 5. Offense scores on pass to Pierre Garçon and @RGIII keeper. #skinscamp

@Russellmania980

RG3 with a dynamic right to left plant cut in red zone, tgen hits Garcon...Kirk Cousins with nice pass to Garcon for TD

@Redskins

On same drill, QB Cousins scores from 20, pass to Garçon in the back corner of the end zone. #skinscamp

I am not a doctor, but just to put something out there, I had a problem in one shoulder a while back and they ended up taking an MRI of both for a comparison to help figure out the problem. Maybe that is the case here? Food for thought/

I'm in insurance business (worker's comp) so admittedly the number of diagnostic tests are limited as much as possible, but normally comparison tests of opposite shoulders, knees, hips, etc are only done if the first test is positive or to see if something is causing a build up of degenerative arthritis,etc on the side in question.

Russell

RG3 with a dynamic right to left plant cut in red zone, tgen hits Garcon...Kirk Cousins with nice pass to Garcon for TD

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 04:14 PM ----------

Redskins

On same drill, QB Cousins scores from 20, pass to Garçon in the back corner of the end zone. #skinscamp

@john_keim

NT Chris baker is in the backfield quite a bit this camp beats 2nd teamers, but still. More active than neild thus far. #redskins

@evansilva

Robert Griffin has shown a tendency to hold onto the ball too long early in #Redskins camp, leading to would-be sacks: http://bit.ly/MzlQlU

@Redskins

#Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall intercepts Griffin III on the goal line vs. Santana Moss, drags toes going out of bounds. #skinscamp

It's pretty funny, a lot of people used to overreact to snippets from Training Camp in a negative way. Now a lot of people are just as reactionary with a pre-emptive strike before those people can comment. Who knows, it might create a mentality shift with the fanbase.

I noticed over the past, well, many, years that there were a lot of overly negative people that were seemingly down on everything about the team. That if the team sucked, which it often did, at least they were right about x player sucking. We can all root how we like, but I think Griffin is changing the mentality of the team and the fanbase. Some of these negative fans might even find a ray or two of optimism.

It's pretty funny, a lot of people used to overreact to snippets from Training Camp in a negative way. Now a lot of people are just as reactionary with a pre-emptive strike before those people can comment. Who knows, it might create a mentality shift with the fanbase.

I noticed over the past, well, many, years that there were a lot of overly negative people that were seemingly down on everything about the team. That if the team sucked, which it often did, at least they were right about x player sucking. We can all root how we like, but I think Griffin is changing the mentality of the team and the fanbase. Some of these negative fans might even find a ray or two of optimism.

That is a solid observation. It is quite extraordinary what a little bit of hope can do to people...

Has anyone been keeping track of RGIII's passing numbers thus far (completions/attempts, etc)? Not that it matters much, I'm just curious.

@MarkMaske

The league's investigation has not corroborated reports of bounty programs when Williams coached for the Bills and Redskins.

@MarkMaske

The NFL is leaving open the possibility of acting in the future if new information arises, according to a person familiar with the probe.

@Redskins

Wednesday's #SkinsCamp Video No. 1: Offensive linemen http://redsk.in/NUBXfu

@CindyBoren

RT @MarkMaske: NFL has no plans to punish Redskins or Bills over allegations of bounty programs under Gregg Williams.

Not worried at all about the INTs. By all accounts RGIII is a quick learner and really good at correcting his mistakes. It'll be really interesting to see if he's able to run these same drills much better the next time around.

Archived