Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/1: Training Camp Tweets

rblgenius

HTTR,

Watching Skins vs NE and Niles Paul at TE Blocking

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 05:23 PM ----------

Russell,

Ryan Kerrigan with day off says "coaches decision" per @davidelfin Kentwan Balmer was not even at practice. #Redskins

I'm with some of the other people on here I would rather RG3 make the mistakes now so they can work on fixing them. I think we are very fortunate to have such a great defense to help RG3 grow, with him playing against a stellar group of guys it will help him grow quicker.

HTTR

Russell,

Shanahan says Jammal Brown is still "quite sore" hasnt spoken to him last two days. Kerrigan, Fletch, & Bowen just resting. #Redskins

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Redskins

Shanahan says Santana Moss made the decision to lose 15-18 pounds. May not have been back on the #Redskins otherwise. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

HTTR,

Skins had 241 yards of offense at the 7 min mark in the 2nd quarter against NE.. (cont) http://t.co/qR6auvQK

Keim,

Shanahan on cooley: I don't see any signs of the hamstring, the groin, the knee. #redskins

Shanahan on RG3 , just trying to avoid making mistakes, even though he had two interceptions today. #Redskins

Redskins,

Shanahan says DL Chris Baker has lost 30 pounds and has huge upside. Can play NT or DE. #skinscamp

Shanahan says Santana Moss made the decision to lose 15-18 pounds. May not have been back on the #Redskins otherwise.

As demonstrated by our lengthy Morton's date with Eddie Royal. He should be signing any day now.

Time to pull him! Put Kirk in! The sky is falling! Up is down! Left is milk! Purple is taco sauce! TACO SAUCE!

PANIC! EVERYBODY PANIC!

Thanks, I just nailed my foot to the floor just to keep from falling into the ceiling and now my mouth is on fire from some hot sauce call Burnt Barnie.

Chris Wesseling ‏@ChrisWesseling

FWIW, Davis actually more productive with Beck than Grossman last year. RT @MoveTheSticks: Fred Davis looked like the best weapon for RG3.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 04:02 PM ----------

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

"@DFett88: any #Redskins receivers stand out today?"> I'd keep an eye on Austin. He has a good feel as a route runner and solid hands

Medill on the Hill ‏@medillonthehill

Coach #Shanahan said Chris Cooley looked good today after a what Cooley said was a "not so great" practice yesterday @mcaruso2

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 04:06 PM ----------

Zac Boyer ‏@ZacBoyer

#Redskins' Shanahan said TE Chris Cooley has looked good in returning from knee injury. If it was an issue, they'd know early.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 04:09 PM ----------

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

Asked Trent Williams about RG3 and the first thing he mentioned was his leadership ability. Instant respect from the veteran guys

Daniel Jeremiah Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

Plenty of work for both Royster and Helu. Both guys are solid but neither one is dynamic/explosive. Trent Williams looked excellent

It's pretty funny, a lot of people used to overreact to snippets from Training Camp in a negative way. Now a lot of people are just as reactionary with a pre-emptive strike before those people can comment. Who knows, it might create a mentality shift with the fanbase.

<edit>

I noticed this, too. And while not exaggerating it's scope, I find the difference kinda fun.

Archived