Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/1: Training Camp Tweets

rblgenius

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Rookie OL Tom Compton told me he that during the first week he just focused on his playbook. This week he's focused more on his technique.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:40 PM ----------

Rookie OL Josh LeRibeus said he was known at many Mexican food spots in Dallas. Weighed as much as 380 pounds. Now weighs 317. #Redskins

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:42 PM ----------

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Just got off phone w/ Jammal Brown, he is still in NY, says he has not even met with Doctor to discuss, says "something is wrong w/my hip."

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:43 PM ----------

More on Kirk Cousins pretending to be Mike Shanahan for ookie skit: Wore loafers, khaki shorts, a polo and slicked his hair back.

Report: Good news, bad news for Brown’s hip situation http://kcmsports.com/index/2012/08/01/report-good-news-bad-news-for-browns-hip-situation/ #Redskins -- KCM Sports

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:45 PM ----------

I gotta hear about RG III's performance in the skits

yeh I want to hear about that as well

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:46 PM ----------

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

In my conversation w/JBrown mentioned on @espnradio980 , he said he is still in quite a bit of pain, not moving well. Sounded very concerned

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:49 PM ----------

Jarvis Jenkins: "I know I'm going to play. I'm not worried about being a starter. It's not about being a starter, it's about contributing."

I think he may become one though

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:52 PM ----------

Evan Royster on playing some fullback: "It's just with [Darrel Young] out, so we all can learn it." #Redskins

Banks is still a long shot. We drafted a wr/return guy for a reason. Banks has shown very little as a receiver and for all of his speed and potential, has yet to break out on returns.

If he's the best man and he makes the team, more power to him. If not, I wish him well wherever he lands.

Who is the wr/return guy the Skins drafted? Not Banks fault he hasn't really had the opportunity to play WR position. And has yet to break out on returns? What games have you been watching? Didn't have a super year in 2011, mainly because he was injured. In 2010, he had at least 3 returns for TD's called back for penalties.

Agreed...Rec Specs are where it's at.

No doubt. I'd rock these before contacts. Also with all the athletes going all nerdy/hipster these days during the press conferences, you'd think there would be a renewed market for these.

dickerson.jpg

russell-westbrook-kevin-durant-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-glasses.jpg

Maybe it's just an NBA thing.

I am not a doctor, but just to put something out there, I had a problem in one shoulder a while back and they ended up taking an MRI of both for a comparison to help figure out the problem. Maybe that is the case here? Food for thought/

It makes sense to me - you use both hips when you walk and run, right? (Unless you're Albert Haynesworth)

LT is where you want your best tackle if you have a right handed QB, to protect his blindside..

Oh my god I'm an idiot. for some reason I thought it was the other way around. what the heck. what in the world am I thinking. :doh:

yeh Trent LT not a question anymore my bad

Archived