Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/1: Training Camp Tweets

rblgenius

If Armstrong beats out the competition his blazing speed gives the skins another deep threat for other teams to account for.

If his what he was in 2010 then that could be exciting. Lots of competition going on for sure. very interesting

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 10:58 AM ----------

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Redskins' rookie quarterback @RGIII is No. 2 -- in NFL jersey sales http://redsk.in/OojkC2

Come on and make the Authentic Throwback jersey's. Its killing me seriously I want one to buy

Are we going to sit here all day and cry about Jammal Brown? Bunch of damn babies. I want to hear about more than Brown's hip. Give it a rest. If you want to talk about JB, go to NLC's offensive line thread. He's injured. We ALL know that. Get over it and support the guy who will replace him. There is just no sense in continuing to rehash this injury day after FREAKING day. Enough. Now on to the other 89 players in camp.

the current report is that he doesn't need surgery, but there is no return date set (at least not one publicly released by the redskins). rumors are 5-8 weeks which sucks.

LOTS of competition at WR.. we are definitely keeping 6.. if not finding a way to keep 7.

Garcon, Hank, Moss, Morgan, Banks, A. Armstrong, A. Robinson, T. Austin, L. Lewis, Briscoe... most having good camps.

even if you keep 7, you gotta get rid of 3.

* Note.. L. Lewis and A. Robinson the only 2 eligible for PS. But if you PS A. Robinson, someone will try to take him.

He didn't say his career was likely over, that was someone saying if JLC reports he's okay, then he's probably done playing football. I agree with that guy, if JLC says one thing, it usually means the opposite.

So, I'll be waiting for a team confirmation, or at least another reporter to say it.

Ahh, well JLC still an idiot tho =P

Are we going to sit here all day and cry about Jammal Brown? Bunch of damn babies. I want to hear about more than Brown's hip. Give it a rest. If you want to talk about JB, go to NLC's offensive line thread or the training camp injury thread. He's injured. We ALL know that. Get over it and support the guy who will replace him. There is just no sense in continuing to rehash this injury day after FREAKING day. Enough. Now on to the other 89 players in camp.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 10:48 AM ----------

At least Armstrong listened to the team about his eyes. CARLOS??? Carlos??? Where are you?

I agree....we are a week into CAMP....let's see how this plays out before we panic and write off the season.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

2011-on 488 pass plays RG was pressured 24.6% of the time Ranking him 13th. Under PP Ranked 24 w/1.2 ypc. W/O PP Ranked 14 w/7.7 ypc.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

Rex ranked 28th in differance between pressure and no pressure performance. check out the full list here http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 11:49 AM ----------

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_Tandler

Hall finding a comfort zone as the slot corner. #Redskins #RedskinsTalk http://bit.ly/QeF6ZC

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 11:52 AM ----------

This might be able to pump up some people for training camp or tweets or whatever

524186_3817492549793_1315811051_n.jpg

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:01 PM ----------

Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast

Transcribing my Mike Shanahan interview. One nugget: He thinks DT Chris Baker will surprise people, sees him as part of DL rotation.

Love the Williams Orakpo battle. Both should have a phenomenal season.

Speaking of seasons. Preseason will be fun. We don't have a lot of scrubs, our depth are players.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 09:05 AM ----------

Armstrong ... losing contacts will no longer be an issue.

Contacts are so 90's. There's no excuse for a baller to be wearing contacts anymore. Edit... If correctable by Lasik.

This is going to be a very interesting preseason for sure. In years past, we have had no depth so when the starters were pulled we really did not have a whole lot to watch. This year, starting next week we have a very interesting battle at RB, WR. Who takes those last few spots at WR? How does Robison and Alexander look at ILB? Who steps up and proves to be good secondary depth? We have the kicking battle, return battle. Outside of the obvious debut of RGIII, there are may reasons to be tuned in.

not to stir the pot.. but must provide info

-------------------------------

Mike Jones‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Source says Jammal Brown also having other hip checked out.

---------------------------------

most likely just precautionary

I am not a doctor, but just to put something out there, I had a problem in one shoulder a while back and they ended up taking an MRI of both for a comparison to help figure out the problem. Maybe that is the case here? Food for thought/

Contacts are so 90's. There's no excuse for a baller to be wearing contacts anymore.

Some people's eyes have regressed so bad that surgery is not always an option.

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 12:32 PM ----------

If this was true there would be more on it on ESPN or NFLN, anything to rake our team over the coals.

And he spelled Snyder wrong. Someone with an ax to grind.

Archived