Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOW| A Very Exciting Announcement from the SOW Team

rd421

Hey guys. We have a pretty awesome announcement that I wanted to share with you all. If this is not the place I am sorry but I thought it was since it is directly Redskins related.

Well everyone this is an exciting post for us to write, in fact we’re pretty ecstatic. We had been hinting through the weekend we had some great news on the way, and we do, so here goes.

As of today, SonofWashington.com is an official partner of Redskins.com. Meaning that SOW articles, podcast, graphics, and videos will be featured on the home page of Redskins.com. In addition, you can be on the look-out for Ray to join Larry Michael on*Comcast Sports Net’s “Redskins Nation” from time to time.

As we are about to celebrate our first birthday, we are excited that*SOW can continue to bring a fresh look at the Burgundy and Gold through partnerships like this.

Thanks for all of your support through this first year. We are extremely excited about what is coming up in the near-future so STAY TUNED.

You can look for SOW content to hit Redskins.com starting this Wednesday 7-18-12.

I do want to say to ES thank you all for your support over the last year since we started. We are so excited for what is coming up for us and we hop that you guys continue to enjoy what the SOW team puts out.

That's great news. Happy for you guys, and like the articles. One thing: you need to do some serious work proofreading and editing the articles now. That's been your weak point for a while. Content and voice are great, but the structure, proofreading, grammar and everything hasn't been up to par for a pro piece. Not the worst thing in the world, but something to consider. Awesome luck to you guys!

Chris Russell, Larry Michael, and now Ray Smith... Guess they needed to complete the three stoges redskins edition.:point2sky :silly:

lol I agree, don't understand how anyone would think ray is competent enough to be a redskins beat writer but destiny doesn't choose the best of us. Sow is ok IMO, I like HTTR24/7 more .

Hail

lol I agree, don't understand how anyone would think ray is competent enough to be a redskins beat writer but destiny doesn't choose the best of us. Sow is ok IMO, I like HTTR24/7 more .

Hail

I love soup more than anything in the whole world

---------- Post added July-16th-2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

Chris Russell, Larry Michael, and now Ray Smith... Guess they needed to complete the three stoges redskins edition.:point2sky :silly:

Lol don't forget the rest of the guys Soup Left Kiel and Evan man we have an awesome team not to mention Partlow mad Dre who both have been a huge part of SOW

Congrats, amigos. When it's actually hard work paying off, anyone should be able to appreciate it regardless of preferences in a competitive field. I have my loyalties to HTTR 24/7, but you accomplished what you have by virtue of your own efforts and product as far as I know. That's a worthy achievement. Personally, when I read your stuff I usually like it. And I don't get around to a lot of things I'd like to, or as soon as I'd like to.

Congrats, amigos. When it's actually hard work paying off, anyone should be able to appreciate it regardless of preferences in a competitive field. I have my loyalties to HTTR 24/7, but you accomplished what you have by virtue of your own efforts and product as far as I know. That's a worthy achievement. Personally, when I read your stuff I usually like it. And I don't get around to a lot of things I'd like to, or as soon as I'd like to.

Thanks man I appreciate it

Archived