Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washingtonian.com: Redskins’ Fred Davis’s Legal Mess: Harassment Suit, Restraining Order

Davis has talent but very questionable judgment.

We can't rely on him, unlike Cooley who is nothing but a pro.

Fingers crossed Cooley gets healthy and or Paul really is the next Shannon Sharpe.

Mind officially boggled.............

Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, STFU, get a real lawyer, pry this tick off of you, stop hangin' with whores............. how has the upper echelon NOT gotten involved here already?? Unless Bruce Allen already having quiet conversations about his future

“It’s just all made up and flagellant,” Davis told the judge during his closing argument.

Wow.

What an absolute tool.

And is the person who quoted this sure he didn't say "flatulent"? Because I would prefer "flatulent."

A Redskin to be proud of.

I am reminded of when Joe Gibbs said "Don't embarrass the Redskins".

Fred, you just appeared in an article of a well-respected publication which included the following words/phrases:

• "flagellant" (you appear to be confused about the meaning of this word)
  • "madam/pimpette"
  • "sexual favors to athletes or other entertainer in exchange for money"
  • “often carries her ‘pimp-cup’ with her, is acquainted with other well-known pimps"
  • "once fought a female stripper"
  • “I will cut you with my knife”
  • "Davis once even pretended to be Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss"
  • "you also have your hand on his genitals."

Fred Davis, you are a gotdam embarrassment.

whoever represents his/her self in the court of law has a client as a fool

Exactly. Fred Davis is an idiot. You're a millionaire, dude. Hire a lawyer.

Although I believe the proper ending of this phrase is "has a fool for a client".

And I am quite comfortable pleading ignorance in this, wtf is a pimp-cup anyway?

I was wondering that myself. From Urban dictionary:

"A diamond encrusted chalis."

"Chalis often plated with jewels."

"A chalis type glass with diamonds or some similar stones type stones attached to it. usually compliments a playa or pimp."

pimpcup-18292.jpg

ZZ34-RED-CLEAR.jpg

I am reminded of when Joe Gibbs said "Don't embarrass the Redskins".

Fred, you just appeared in an article of a well-respected publication which included the following words/phrases:

• "flagellant" (you appear to be confused about the meaning of this word)

I'm guessing Davis meant "fraudulent" but it came out wrong lol...either that, or he really did say "fraudulent" but the court stenographer (or whoever else was taking notes) thought he said "flagellant".

I don't think it's that strange. This is a civil, not a criminal case. He's probably appearing pro se out of principle. He doesn't want to spend money on lawyers, so he won't be tempted to settle. Meanwhile, the case will take longer to proceed and she'll be paying lawyer fees (or is she representing herself, too?).

Opposing council hates it when the other litigant represents him or herself. It throws off the formality and predictability of the proceedings and might engender more sympathy from a jury. It's a great middle finger to the people who you feel are trying to extort money from you.

Worst comes to worst, he can always hire a lwayer and/or appeal the ruling.

I don't think it's that strange. This is a civil, not a criminal case. He's probably appearing pro se out of principle. He doesn't want to spend money on lawyers, so he won't be tempted to settle. Meanwhile, the case will take longer to proceed and she'll be paying lawyer fees (or is she representing herself, too?).

They're both representing themselves, acting like it's "Judge Judy"...and from the line of questioning quoted in the article, they're both idiots lol.

What I wouldn't give to be able to sit in the court room for the entire run of this case.

I can only imagine the judge's face when Davis, acting as his own attorney, is questioning a witness like this: Davis: “As it shows, you also have your hand on his genitals. I mean why would you take a picture like that?”

That is a t-shirt.

I would pay to develop a show where Davis acts as counsel for other cases.

I'm guessing Davis meant "fraudulent" but it came out wrong lol...either that, or he really did say "fraudulent" but the court stenographer (or whoever else was taking notes) thought he said "flagellant".

Hmmm...in a contest of words between Fred Davis and a court stenographer, my money is on the stenographer.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flagellant?s=t

flag·el·lant   [flaj-uh-luhnt, fluh-jel-uhnt] Show IPA

noun

1. a person who flagellates or scourges himself or herself for religious discipline.

2. a person who derives sexual pleasure from whipping or being whipped by another person.

3.( often initial capital letter ) one of a medieval European sect of fanatics who practiced scourging in public.

Wow, if it's really "all flagellant." Any one of those three would make his Saturday nights really interesting. :yikes:

:ols:

I'm questioning if Davis even knows the word "flagellant", nonetheless try to use it in a sentence :ols:...

"For breakfast this morning, I ate a Cliff Bar, a Sausage McMuffin with cheese, and some leftover kidney beans. So I'm feeling a little bit flagellant right now, your honor." - Fred Davis.

This, right here, is more evidence my friends why we should not put all of our eggs in one basket when it comes to Fred Davis. Seriously, the guy has been an embarrassment since he was drafted (and we all know who drafted him and how well his other draft choices have worked for us, especially from that draft year). He oversleeps during camp? Now, I know some will say that's not a big deal, but how many rookies, vets, at any level for any sport do you hear of oversleeping like that? It is a complete precursor to his character and motivation for playing. We have the dope issue, two strikes, four games suspended, and now a self-represented pimp-cup trial detailing all of the losers that he has chosen to associate with? This guy is a complete tool, and anyone who adamantly said we needed to trade or cut Cooley for this joke should lose fan-card rights for a month!!!

Archived