Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Tailgate 600 Songs You Must Hear Before You Die List--**READ RULES IN OP**

Sticksboi05

I would sacrifice new albums from all of today's weak and boring and non-unique hip hop "artists" to get another classic Tribe album.

yep. loved their sound. and the fact that they made fun of the gold medallion wearing artists. they shunned the flashy stuff and were all about the music. that was pretty cool.

506. Fade Into You- Mazzy Star

good one

Les Claypool is amazing on bass guitar.

he really is pretty sick. never seen anyone do what he does with a bass.

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

509. southern cross- csn

501. One More Time - Daft Punk

502. God's Bathroom Floor - Atmosphere (1997)

503. Dreams - The Cranberries

504. A Tribe Called Quest - Keep It Rollin'

505. Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips

506. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

507. My Name Is Mud - Primus

508. Cruel Sun - Rusted Root

509. Southern Cross - CSN

510. Golden - Jill Scott (2004)

511. Supertramp - Bloody Well Right

521) John Wayne Gacy Jr.---Sufjan Stevens. This guy is a great storyteller so much so that he put together a song whose subject is a notorious serial killer and somehow he ended with a dark but still beautiful song. The Cd that this is from (Illinoise) is fairly great btw and worth a listen.

522.) How I Could Just Kill A Man (Cover Of Cypress Hill) - Rage Against The Machine (2000)

*Language*

I'm posting back to back RATM songs. Great cover off of their cover album (Renegades). Just as good, and probably better than Cypress Hill's original version, and I love Cypress Hill. De La Rocha could flow something serious.

521) John Wayne Gacy Jr.---Sufjan Stevens. This guy is a great storyteller so much so that he put together a song whose subject is a notorious serial killer and somehow he ended with a dark but still beautiful song. The Cd that this is from (Illinoise) is fairly great btw and worth a listen.

I've been wanting to put a Sufjan song for about 100 songs or so but had some trouble picking one. Illinois was one of the seminal albums of the last decade IMO. That's an amazing song. As is Chicago.

I'll probably still put a Sufjan song at some point. Michigan, Seven Swans, and Age of Adz were all phenomenal albums too.

deejay you're Sufjan suggestion has made me go back and listen to Illinoise again and I'm remembering how much I loved it. It'd been too long. Casimir Pulaski Day is amazing.

Yeah I just listened to it for the past hour driving around town. I love that at one point he said he was going to do an album about every one of the 50 States of America. I played Illinoise to death back when it came out.

Archived