Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Tailgate 600 Songs You Must Hear Before You Die List--**READ RULES IN OP**

Sticksboi05

490. Oasis - Columbia (1994)

For all the hate Oasis gets, and I do agree, all the singles from Morning Glory were beaten to death in the last 17 years, their debut album (which is actually their best, not Morning Glory) is fantastic. Just great guitar tone and a bunch of influence from past great British bands like The Beatles, Stones and Stone Roses.

I do cringe when I hear Wonderwall though.

Hmm, I actually considered Harder Better Faster Stronger/Music Sounds Better With You, but in the end, I had to go Santana with the last track

Can't fault you for that, Santana is bad ass. I wanted Daft Punk on the list and thought this song was appropriate for the 500th one.

---------- Post added August-17th-2012 at 08:19 AM ----------

Nice, 500 songs...

Make it a thousand?

Love these types of threads and sad to see it end......we need another favorites/list thread on something.

---------- Post added August-17th-2012 at 08:22 AM ----------

Make it a thousand?

This could easily go to 1,000 songs unlike the album thread. Let's add 500 more....:)

The ctrl search would have to be used constantly though to make sure we don't have repeats.

This could easily go to 1,000 songs unlike the album thread. Let's add 500 more....:)

I'm for it! The great thing about a songs thread is you can actually listen to every single one. I get a daily medley of songs, most of which I hadn't heard before or hadn't heard in years and years. It also forced me to go digging through my itunes to make my own choices and brought back some great memories.

I could go another 500. We finished this one in less than 2 months....

---------- Post added August-17th-2012 at 08:31 AM ----------

I can't believe we're almost to #500 already. Well, I guess I gotta go out strong!

496. That Power - Childish Gambino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKAo-DfNxM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Man, I don't listen to secular rap that much anymore, but Childish Gambino is my man. I might be a little bias because I knew him as Troy off of Community before I heard him rap, but that doesn't mean the man can't flow.....

Archived